Dangerous Dogs

Yep. Ban the Staff/Bully/Mastiff breeds and crosses all you want, all the way to French boxers and bulldogs, you'll just have people on here giving out about GSDs and Labs in a couple of years demanding they be banned as well.
The list is endless. We are now seeing flock protection breeds like the Caucasian Shepherd and the Central Asian Shepherd where I live - they make an XL look like a staffie. The issue is two fold - dealers (for that's what they are) who don't give a toss, and customers who don't care enough for their dogs to learn how to be a responsible owner. Ban the XL, they go for a Presa or a Cane Corso, or an Akita, Ridgeback...

The main problem is really about people who bought dogs in lockdown and had no idea how to control them when taking them for walks. I retired ten years ago and apart from one occasion when I got bitten by a lurcher who was obviously owned by the sort of people who like to own dangerous dogs, I never had any problems until lockdown, I walk most days in the country and so many people now have dogs they don’t have a clue how to control, I saw one chasing a deer last week and the owners were laughing about it.

The list is endless. We are now seeing flock protection breeds like the Caucasian Shepherd and the Central Asian Shepherd where I live - they make an XL look like a staffie. The issue is two fold - dealers (for that's what they are) who don't give a toss, and customers who don't care enough for their dogs to learn how to be a responsible owner. Ban the XL, they go for a Presa or a Cane Corso, or an Akita, Ridgeback...
I'm getting an AI dog

Most intelligent thing I've seen on here for a long time.
I've had staffies all my life and wouldn't have any other breed .

It's not about you though is it mate? It's about the shit owners who bring their Dogs up to cause damage.

The question is how do we police who owns which Dog and how do we monitor that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.