Dani Olmo

There’s genuinely not a better club on the planet to deal with injuries or “injury prone” players.
We did very well last season, with injuries, but we have to be cautious buying injury prone players, it can derail our season. We couldn't protect KDB from his hamstring issues :-(

Grealish didn't have recurring muscle injuries like hamstring, he's had mainly shin and calf issues.

Haaland has had to be carefully protected against overplaying, he missed 5 games last season season we will have to watch for injuries going forward. We didn't overpay for Haaland, he was a bargain.

I am not saying don't buy him, just don't expect to have a fully fit player all season, and don't pay top dollar because a player's injury history should be reflected in his price.
Well calves are muscles and the shin may well be muscular in origin.
I don't think the club should ignore an injury record but they will be in a far better position to assess it than the scanty info that is published.

hahah how do you know about iptv? i will
miss henrichs youtube content, that was a fun video, especially gvardiol and szoboszlai trying caviar for the first time.

i forgot to mention, he scored against city in zagreb. and there’s a thing about pep signing players who do that, or?

View attachment 90647

I stumbled on a video yesterday when I was looking for interviews with him. Not sure if it's legit or not but I'm choosing to believe it is.

And yeah, we do have a tendency to sign or at least pursue players who impress Pep when we play them in the Champions League.

If not Olmo, do you have any other suggestions?

Wirtz isn't an option as he's literally just come back from a bad injury and I can't see him moving so soon after coming back.
Oh I don't know. We signed Gundo with a known long-term injury!

We were linked years ago weren’t we? Probably one of those we’ve been tracking for a few seasons.

Well calves are muscles and the shin may well be muscular in origin.
I don't think the club should ignore an injury record but they will be in a far better position to assess it than the scanty info that is published.
He had shin splints twice, that's not muscle related. He had a calf injury for a month in 19/20. As I said he's not had recurring muscle injuries like hamstring

I stumbled on a video yesterday when I was looking for interviews with him. Not sure if it's legit or not but I'm choosing to believe it is.

And yeah, we do have a tendency to sign or at least pursue players who impress Pep when we play them in the Champions League.
it’s legit, they were in dani’s house. henrichs, olmo, szoboszlai and gvardiol are friends, not just teammates.

Looking probable bearing in mind what is being said by ITKs on social media now. Leipzig will want £70m+ of course and time to buy a cheaper replacement first. As such, I don't expect a deal till just before the window closes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.