De Bruyne?

Sergio, Bony and Iheanacho is more than enough, plus Sterling can play there if needed or even Silva as a false 9.

I like the Bayern model of two number 9's and a shed load of midfielders.

No top team in Europe bar City have had three or four number 9's in recent years, it isn't needed unless 4-4-2 is ever present.
Not to mention bringing David Villa in on loan in January to give us another option! ;)
Imagine the media...

he has just scored a tremendous goal against ajax
he is now the icon of their team .. and the man they depend on to change the game
i hope txiki can get this deal done .. and this will be a very good summer for me

--------------- aguero
sterling de bruyne silva
----delph/ferna -- yaya

Wow, these threads are starting to disappear quickly, hopefully this and the Pogba thread are gone soon ;)

HG quota done with Raheem replacing Milner and Delph replacing Frank, coincidentally taking their previous shirt numbers respectively.

Dzeko and Jovetic out and KDB and Pogba in hopefully next.

Transfers dome for this season unless we can find replacements for Kolarov and Sagna.

Pogba is the key signing, he elevates us to another level.

HG quota done with Raheem replacing Milner and Delph replacing Frank, coincidentally taking their previous shirt numbers respectively.

Dzeko and Jovetic out and KDB and Pogba in hopefully next.

Transfers dome for this season unless we can find replacements for Kolarov and Sagna.

Pogba is the key signing, he elevates us to another level.

well we are heavily linked with fabinho to replace sagna(seems like galata may be after him or even included in a deal for fabinho) and there are some rumours about alex sandro too....add these 2/at least 1 to pogba kdb and we will have the perfect summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.