De Bruyne?

At 23 years old, he's got plenty of time for improvement, and looked a good player at Chelsea for me too.

Gives us a different option, and also covers for Silva or Nasri, can score goals, likes to have the ball, (puts tin hat on) is better (and younger) than Milner, who might be off anyway.

He fills a gap we dont have, sooner go all out for Pogba, when Lamps goes we need a replacement and Pogba fits the bill better than KdeB or Isco for that matter.

bellbuzzer said:
He fills a gap we dont have, sooner go all out for Pogba, when Lamps goes we need a replacement and Pogba fits the bill better than KdeB or Isco for that matter.

Pogba is a box to box midfielder though, De Bruyne is another attacking midfielder like Silva and Nasri.

Pogba should be looked as a replacement for Yaya.

I definitely think he should be one to keep an eye on, to be well ahead in the assists charts in a league which contains a lot of great attacking talent shouldn't be underestimated, and not only his assists but the lad can score goals too.

Anyone see the goal in the Europa League against Lille this season, proper Golazo!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwaYspaeyC8[/video]

totallywired said:
He had a good world cup as well. We should sgn him if reus , bale etc are out of reach. De Bruyne, Sterling, Pogba and Barkley would be attainable.

I do like the look of that list. And if they were replacing Toure, Milner & Lampard you'd have to call it a job well done. As for Sterling I'd take him for Navas, much as he has his moments.

cleavers said:
At 23 years old, he's got plenty of time for improvement, and looked a good player at Chelsea for me too.

Gives us a different option, and also covers for Silva or Nasri, can score goals, likes to have the ball, (puts tin hat on) is better (and younger) than Milner, who might be off anyway.

My gut feeling is this link is a contingency for if Milner really is on his way.

Good player, would be a useful addition to our squad, but for the last few years we've almost exclusively signed squad players. We need to be signing key players right now especially given we have a limited budget.

ninjamonkey said:
Good player, would be a useful addition to our squad, but for the last few years we've almost exclusively signed squad players. We need to be signing key players right now especially given we have a limited budget.
You don't buy key players in January.

g180aj said:
ninjamonkey said:
You don't buy key players in January.

And have a limited budget in this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.