De Bruyne?

The whole "don't want to kick up a fuss to leave" thing, I can't really get my head round?

If we bid for him are we not confident enough that he will do what it takes to come? I am convinced he will come tbf, but I am shocked that it still hasn't happened?

I`m definitely not ITK however my friend messaged me on Saturday telling me De Bruyne and one of his advisors were in Hale on Wednesday/Thursday looking at properties. The same guy also said we are going to smash the transfer record AFTER we buy De Bruyne. He did say Bony was coming a couple of weeks before he arrived so thats the only way i know he doesn`t just come out with any old rubbish.

Don`t know if posted, KDB had an interview with kicker magazine.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...kel_de-bruyne-laesst-seine-zukunft-offen.html

statements

KDB
- "I don`t know where I will play next season" (very positive for us)
- "I have to train hard, then we will see" (bla bla)
- "If big clubs are interested in you, it is always something special" (does this mean Liverpool is in for him too?)

Allofs, manager
- "I think it Kevins behaviour is reasonable" he means that he does tell no lies like I will stay here for at least X years bla bla (take notice Liverpool fans!)
- "Kevin knows we do not want to sell him"
BUT
- "if there are serious offers we have to think about them"
- "only exceptional things can change our mind"

It is fucking on. Now go in with a first bid and negotiate the fee a bit and we are all fine.

I`m definitely not ITK however my friend messaged me on Saturday telling me De Bruyne and one of his advisors were in Hale on Wednesday/Thursday looking at properties. The same guy also said we are going to smash the transfer record AFTER we buy De Bruyne. He did say Bony was coming a couple of weeks before he arrived so thats the only way i know he doesn`t just come out with any old rubbish.
Nice one! Cheers!

Liking this.

Think you should edit some parts mate.

I think this signing will be confirmed very shortly. I doubt we'll see "City bid £x for De Bruyne". It will just be a "City sign KDB" story. I'm sure we've tied up everything over the weekend and we're probably waiting for Jovetic to go through before we confirm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.