De Bruyne?

Writing this abit drunk but as good as kdb is and I would be buzzing if we signed him after the first two games and seeing Navas work his bollox of and Sterling staying on the left meaning silva can do what ever the fuck he wants in midfield I don't actually care if kdb doesn't sign. I think a quadruple is on the cards lads and lasses. So your raggy mates who might give u stick for having a player "snub" us, so what that's all the scum can cling onto these days. COYB oh and
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sooooooo many hypercrits on here. They obvs don't want to see their best player leave and have repeatedly said that. Wat would we expect if real badgered Sergio all summer despite us saying we didn't want him to leave and don't need the money. We'd be delighted if our chairman stringed it on so long that the window shut without selling. We'd be delighted. Lots of double standards on here.
Still hope he signs but I'm a bit uncomfortable about it now. They don't want to sell end of and if he wants to sign so desperately he should put in a transfer request.

No because as I'm sure you're aware, our DOF doesn't need to keep updating "no news" or needs to get out in front of every camera and microphone to show how big his balls are. Also Pelle would keep it short when asked questions about anything.

A lot of people on this forum think that any form of non-positive arse licking of all aspects of the club means you're a moaning ****. It's proper tiresome!

And many don't get that saying something like you have isn't criticism, it's an observation. For all they know Txiki could be thinking the exact same thing.

de Bruyne's had one outstanding season in his career and it's being reported that the price may be £57m when the reports were that we were going to put a £18-20m bid in at Christmas.

a player does not have to be outstanding every season to fetch such a price but he does have to be consistent and KDB has imo.

ok here here i have a theory for the turn of events, firstly lets establish certain facts 1)wolfsburg do not need to sell 2)KDB is open to the city move 3)KDB is a professional lad who won't force the issue 4)both clubs have PR departments and finally 5)txiki wants the best deal for the club.
  1. txiki contacts KDB agent KDB open to move but will be professional
  2. txiki contacts wolfsburg will not sell
  3. KDB hints to wolfsburg if an offer is acceptable he will like to move
  4. city informally offer 47 mil
  5. wolfsburg informally say no but indicate an incredible offer will make them say yes normally twice the value of the player.
  6. now is the intresting part, city do not say "no thanks goodbye"
  7. we indicate an improved offer can be made
  8. in the mean time city's PR department gets to work and starts to destabilize wolfsburg by strategically leaking true and fake info alike.
  9. wolfsburg face with a headache of answering question everyday to the press.
  10. wolfsburg feel squeezed and come with a leak that bayern are in the race.
  11. meanwhile the whole situation affects KDB who clearly wants to move if the club reach an agreement and hopes so.
  12. KDB is stressed puts stinker of a performance
and that my friends in bluemoon is what i hope is the scenario of events or you can classify the above as fanatical thinking, your choice.
anyway bookmark for future reference and stop flapping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.