De Bruyne?

The only weird thing about this signing is that as I understand it (I'm not German football scout), his best position is as a number 10, behind the striker... essentially David Silva's role. He's not going to play there for us, but most likely on the right (or left if we decide to switch Sterling over). So we're paying £58m for someone that we won't even play in their best position. It's both wonderful and crazy at the same time!

We knew this from before we started this whole thing! Trust the team.

The only weird thing about this signing is that as I understand it (I'm not German football scout), his best position is as a number 10, behind the striker... essentially David Silva's role. He's not going to play there for us, but most likely on the right (or left if we decide to switch Sterling over). So we're paying £58m for someone that we won't even play in their best position. It's both wonderful and crazy at the same time!

My guess is that him and Silva will interchange and be all over the pitch weaving their magic. Defenders wont know who to mark!

I expect we would see him in the number 10 position at some points of the season too if only to give Silva a rest when he needs it.

20:49

MAN CITY QUIET ON DE BRUYNE

We've had a response from Manchester City in the last few moments and they are refusing to comment on those reports that a deal has been done to sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
maybe, just maybe, we've been stringing Wolfsburg along, agreed a fee and are now pulling out

hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.