De Bruyne?

It should also serve as a cautionary lesson for our fans. We have to stay humble and magnanimous as our success goes from strength to strength. Nobody ever knows what is round the corner.

Could not agree more.

I am probably older than most on this forum so I have suffered the abuse and mirth of other supporters both at work and socially for more years than I care to remember so caution is always the watchword where the infamous ''City Factor'' can ruin any obvious result we may expect.
Perhaps our owners culture of achieving the end result irrespective of timescales has been a novelty in the football sector rather than rash knee jerk buying to appease media and fan expectations.

The future is always uncertain but at least our owner and his appointed ADUG investment team are apparently here to stay with a global CFG plan that has City at the hub of its sponsorship advertising program. However, fans are fans and unless we have the massive lift that their vocal support gives us on match day perhaps we should not expect a mood change to magnanimity for forum posts.

Imagine match day with apologetic polite applause for a City goal, and imagine conducting the KdB negotiations as an irate City fan.
Horses for courses springs to mind where both are absolutely needed by the best Football Club in the world MCFC.

De Bruyne and his agent both visited and viewed Kompany's old house a few weeks ago. They agreed to rent it off him. Kompany has moved into a new house but still owns the old one.

I tell you what, he's going to love living in Cheshire after Wolfsburg - what a sh*t of a place - its even smaller than Bury the smallest of Manchester's 10 boroughs, and with no history (arrrffff) it's a little German Milton Keynes (nasty) and has the biggest Car Factory in the world plonked in the middle

We have been and we really like it,the Autostadt is an amazing place..

I had a look at the cars at the local Audi dealership and one of the girls that worked at reception was stunning..

and she wasnt wearing a bra :-)

We have been and we really like it,the Autostadt is an amazing place..

I had a look at the cars at the local Audi dealership and one of the girls that worked at reception was stunning..

and she wasnt wearing a bra :-)
Oh well then that makes all the difference!
Clearly this is the single most important reason why its taken us so long to snap up KDB ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.