De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartz said:
Anyone tell me what's happening with DDR so I don't have to spend hours reading every page. Thanks lads

No one knows. He is having a press conference tomorrow, but more than likely is nothing to do with us.

People are reading too much into it, but nothing will be said and we will wait for the next day where hopefully we will hear news.....and so on

i♥city! said:
oakiecokie said:
i♥city! said:
I asked you a question earlier on why haven't you replied to my post . I'm guessing you have the "rag pretending to be a city fan" detecting machine .So why haven't you made reference to my post where i put down MOST of the city players like you said i do .

Well that three people on here (as a minimum) who think you`re a Raggy.I will let you show us the "so called evidence"
I actually work for Spooks,so it doesnt take long to figure someone out.

No i don't have to show you the evidence of me being a rag (like you suggested) because i didn't accuse myself of being one (that would be ridiculous) on the other hand YOU accused me of putting City players down , so now YOU have to bring out the posts / comments where i have put city players down . I already stated earlier on that i am not a fan of Dzeko and Lescott so now i would like you to bring out my posts where i criticized Silva , Nasri , Balo , Tevez (who i always supported even when fans here wanted RVP to replace him) , Aguero , Kompany , Hart . Go ahead and bring those posts out. You just don't make ridiculous accusations because you have a case of "itchy fingers" and you want to urgently make a post here . OK!

I take it you havn`t responded to a Mod,who asked you a question.Pot,kettle,black springs to mind.

Cartz said:
Anyone tell me what's happening with DDR so I don't have to spend hours reading every page. Thanks lads

Nothing has happened. The day of reckoning approaches though

dancity19 said:
Cartz said:

No one knows. He is having a press conference tomorrow, but more than likely is nothing to do with us.

People are reading too much into it, but nothing will be said and we will wait for the next day where hopefully we will hear news.....and so on

Thanks mate

Carstairs said:
Cartz said:

Nobody tell him.

He'll have to read through all the thread to find the important ITK news to which we are privy

Very funny

onceabluealways said:
I can't believe that DDR would say to City wait until i tell the Italian press tomorrow before you know if i want to leave.

City must know either way and will be waiting or should have moved on.

He may have asked that city don't put out any statement either way so he can have his little moment

He is not calling a press conference. The club is, as they have done for every other player except him.

onceabluealways said:
I can't believe that DDR would say to City wait until i tell the Italian press tomorrow before you know if i want to leave.

City must know either way and will be waiting or should have moved on.

He may have asked that city don't put out any statement either way so he can have his little moment

He isn't doing his press conference today because there is no training,

so he must be training tomorrow, then completing the press conference.

why would he do that if he was leaving,

surely he is staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.