De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
Tevez City said:
There is only one Yaya Toure.

De Rossi can't match Yaya's performance EVER.

And I don't think he will add anything to City's current CM area.

I think NDJ, Barry, Milner and Razak could do the defensive part

While Yaya and Nasri can do the offensive part in the CM area.

Good point, particularly if they play like tonight, as yaya had more impact upfront

FFS,don't encourage him.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Tevez City said:

Good point, particularly if they play like tonight, as yaya had more impact upfront

FFS,don't encourage him.

Sorry im getting carried away with the olympics and everything....;-)

WEMBLEY76 said:
Didnt know John Henry owned Roma
my mistake, its actually Thomas R. DiBenedetto who owns AS Roma but he is a partner in FSG(who owns liverpool). So i dont believe FSG the company has any stake in roma

if there is anyone that can match yaya toure, its de rossi. He is world class and would take us to the next level, that i have no doubt.

Train said:
if there is anyone that can match yaya toure, its de rossi. He is world class and would take us to the next level, that i have no doubt.

( Compliment ) yaya is the right word to use , 2 different players with completely different characteristic , but i think they'll fit in beautifully together .

Tevez City said:

That whole post makes me think you've never actually seen De Rossi play.

He plays a completely different role to Yaya so comparing the 2 players makes as much sense as comparing De Jong and Silva.

This is the signing that would make the most difference imho. a defensive midfielder of this quality, that would give YAYA more licence to attack. we would destry teams in the PL simple as that

Do not get this idea about sell on value. Few big clubs buy players, bring them on then sell for even more money ( that is the definition of a selling club). If you buy a potential world class player and they improve, you keep them, or they run their contracts down and go for peanuts. We are a buying club. Very few of our players will be sold on for profit. So we buy what we need regardless of age, future value etc (as long as there is still a balance). The real issue is wages , that out weighs tranfer fees by a large margin.

20sbc07 said:
Tevez City said:

That whole post makes me think you've never actually seen De Rossi play.

He plays a completely different role to Yaya so comparing the 2 players makes as much sense as comparing De Jong and Silva.

completely agree de rossi is fantastic he'd most likely walk into any midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.