Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly true mate, hopefully we are looking bigger than these two then as it seems we have no interest in Rice and i just cant see us getting Bellingham

Bigger? They are probably the best two options at CDM outside of Rodri,so help me out with that?

Bellingham is far from over.

Much depends on the Gundo situation......but i'm also still hoping MacAllister is a target.

Bigger? They are probably the best two options at CDM outside of Rodri,so help me out with that?

Bellingham is far from over.

Much depends on the Gundo situation......but i'm also still hoping MacAllister is a target.

i`m wanting Frenkie if we cant get Bellingham! lol

foden will cover bernardos sale +60m
bellingham will cover gundos exit -100
gvardiol will cover laportes sale - 40m
plus a left attacking midfielder --50m
rice will cover phillips departure -70m
=200m spent - younger squad players and cancelo
total spend 150m/170m

.im a KFA

bellingham
rice
gvardiol
left winger

you heard it here first.

If Arteta and Edu fail to close this deal serious questions will be asked. The bookmakers have us raging favourites to sign him. Rice is a London lad and by all accounts has little interest in moving outside the M25. As for being able to afford him. We bid something like 85m for Mudryk and Saka's new deal is close to 300k a week. Ever since the full takeover in 2019 by the Kroenke's we have been spending money. You woulnt have noticed because we dropped the ball big time with Pepe, and spent big on Ozil and PEA contracts. But lately we have been splashing the cash and making it count. I think we will have another big window, aided by sales of Tierney, Balogun, and perhaps even Smith-Rowe, of which we will raise close to 100m from those three.

This is a signing we need to make. And its there for the taking to

total spend 150m/170m

.im a KFA

bellingham
rice
gvardiol
left winger

you heard it here first.

been anymore private jets in yet mate? ;-)

been anymore private jets in yet mate? ;-)
not been over there for a bit, sorry, also i've only been told 2 things regarding players in nearly 20 years haha , so its not a regular thing :)

edit; sorry 3 things , that winger that ended up at villa ,bailey got picked up by city for talks

total spend 150m/170m

.im a KFA

bellingham
rice
gvardiol
left winger

you heard it here first.
Don't think you will be far wrong with that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.