Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the bid for him include Kalvin?

Because that's the only way I can make sense of potentially signing him. He's not a box-to-box midfielder like Ilkay was so he'd be added to the stable alongside Rodri and Phillips. If he's coming to be Rodri's backup then it makes a hell of a lot more sense. If Kalvin is staying then I think we have far bigger needs elsewhere in the squad.

Stones started only 21 league games last season, and last season was one of his best in terms of fitness and availability. Also, he's a CB. He was fantastic in his hybrid role in the 2nd half of last season, but Rice is potentially even better at it due to his stamina and ball carrying ability.

We are likely to play 60+ games next season. Rice can start over 40 games, given injuries, fatigue, rotation, etc.
Spot on can nobody see this

Its madness isnt it, kind of takes some of the glare away from us though. Just seen on the bernardo thread a rumor that he could join barca on loan once he's signed for the Saudi side. Its bonkers if that starts happening.
Don't know how they think they'll get away with it. Silva under contract till 2025 so if Saudi want him then it better be for around £100 + million or they can fuckoff

Because that's the only way I can make sense of potentially signing him. He's not a box-to-box midfielder like Ilkay was so he'd be added to the stable alongside Rodri and Phillips. If he's coming to be Rodri's backup then it makes a hell of a lot more sense. If Kalvin is staying then I think we have far bigger needs elsewhere in the squad.
He IS a box to box midfielder. Modern day Bryan Robson if ever I've seen one

Take it you don't watch football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.