Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have injuries, and its the derby, and them winning would be awful, but i just couldn't take a draw right now if offered like some have said. No chance. We can beat them, and beat them comfortably. Lets have a go!!!

I had a prophetic dream about Sunday.
A lad called 'The Big Red' scores 3 for us (City) and We win 4-0.

Take that to Mean what you will

Last edited:
Looking at the big picture a draw would probably leave us top of the league on Sunday night on GD over Arsenal with Chelsea well behind. Those 2 are our main rivals for the title. We'd be just over a quarter of the way through the season having won the first of the four head to head games, albeit a game at home. In terms of tricky away fixtures against "pretenders" for the title: Everton, Spurs and the rags would all be behind us. I'd not be too devastated with a draw. Winning the PL is the number one priority. We'd still be pretty well placed even given our injury situation. I do though fancy us to win narrowly. We don't tend to do draws and we are long overdue a last minute winner type goal against this lot. It's one thing we haven't paid them back for yet. I'm going for a 3-2 win with a late goal deciding it. C'MON CITY!

Can't say I'm really looking forward to this derby. I'm expecting the rags to have 55-60% of the ball. We're going to have to counter very well, but I fear that Pellegrini will go all out attack and it will be us getting picked off rather than the other way around. Please prove me wrong! Head says 3-1 to the rags :/

I just don't think we have the inclination to run the required yards?

Both teams will have played three games in eight days and I just hope that trip to Russia has taken more out of their legs.

The clocks go back on Saturday night, that might even come into play in terms of sleeping and eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.