Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a different opponent, but Zaba shouldnt start this one - based on his perfomance against seville.

Sagna and Kola at FB for me. Kompany and Mangala completing the back 4.

Its the eternal pessimist in me saying we'll lose this, i'd take a 0-0 bore draw now.

Vinny needs to play. Can't drop your captain for a Derby.

If Pellers thinks we've been defending well then. . . there's not much to say.

He is stubborn to a fault at times.

So no kompany in the Derby. Pellers has no problem with him, this means that he thinks that kompany is not good enough for starting???

We'd better be at our best seeing as we'll be playing with 10 men. No way our captain gets dropped.

Maybe Rooney's presence at #10 cancels out Silva's absence at #10 ...

LVG should get Schweinsteiger to ram him like a pile-driver in training - then he won't have to drop him. Or better still, have him spend a few sessions training with City or in our pre-game warm-ups - I can guarantee you he will end up with a muscle or ligament injury.

for me Sagna has to start at RB as Martial, whom i think is a tricky and quite decent player, will look to run at the RB. Zaba will not handle it so well in his current form and Sagna is pretty good against skilful wingers.

i think the game will be won in the midfield, United will attempt to flood it with most of Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Carrick, Mata & Herrera playing so a string showing from us in the middle please MP.

yes Sagna ahead of Zaba... both Mangala and Otamendi are reckless at times... I dont see us keeping a clean sheet... Yaya and KDB should be at their very best for us in creating chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.