Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Hi, i'm from belgium and i'm looking for 5 tickets , already booked my flight and hotel couple of weeks ago...
I have 6 tickets for the Europa league final to exchange!
Let me know on bertcobben@hotmail.com if you 've got any tickets left.

As stated earlier, I'm a fecking idiot, slept in as I was out on the Thursday. Anyone got a spare? PM.

Re: united at home

bluemoon555 said:
1 spare please

I've got a spare season card and let anybody us if they have the WBA ticket as well both for £100 won't give united ticket to anyone until after West Brom game
Jim

james cleary said:
bluemoon555 said:
1 spare please

I've got a spare season card and let anybody us if they have the WBA ticket as well both for £100 won't give united ticket to anyone until after West Brom game
Jim

hi there billy here.i sent you a pm..i would be interested

im after 1 spare age 18-21 been to every game at home for the last 9 years and im desperate not to miss my first derby!

Anyway, would love a ticket or two if anyone has any going spare.

No bribery, but you'll get one free abusive post per ticket supplied ;-)

mrsolitaire3666 said:
james cleary said:
bluemoon555 said:
1 spare please

Jim

i'll give you £50 for united ticket

bluemoon555 said:
mrsolitaire3666 said:
james cleary said:
Jim

i'll give you £50 for united ticket

you didn't read my post everyone want united tickets true blues would be happy to have both, anyway club sold tickets over £50 at box office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.