Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Pablo1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
de niro said:
the rest of football including the rags are pissing themselves at the way we have shot ourselves in the foot since winning the league. not only have we gone backwards we are compounding it at every opportunity.

Didn't see many of the ***** laughing at old Trafford in March or The Etihad a few weeks ago. No united fan with an iq higher than 20 "pisses himself" about anything to do with city any more.

Every united fan I know knows full well that we have overtaken them and is very afraid, in fact probably more like expectant, of the time we actually click and fulfil our true potential. They all know that time is closer now than ever. I work with and talk to a lot of 'proper' football every day and pretty much every knowledgeable neutral in football holds a similar opinion: that city will hit top gear soon and be very hard to stop.

The only people frightened and paranoid are a tiny percentage of our fans, and a particular kind, but they'll change their tune soon enough.
Well you don't tend to laugh when you've just been beaten, though I'm sure they had a little giggle to themselves when they lifted the league title a few weeks later. As I'm sure they're having a little giggle now, knowing that for all our money, all the talk of a new direction, finally getting rid of a manager who held us back (allegedly) and mocking their own replacement for GPC, we find ourselves behind them after 11 games played.
How have we overtaken them? Sponsorships? No. Trophies? No. Ability to snatch the best players from their grasp? No, not really unless you say Nasri. Fan base? No.
So whilst you and all your knowledgable mates pat each other on the backs on your astute opinions on City, maybe just hold off for a bit and look at the facts, not hypertheticals.
It wouldn't be a DD post without a snide dig at those blues who are beneath you, one where you don't name names but drop your hints. Paranoid and frightened? You need to have a word with yourself because your not the fucking footballing oracle that you think you are.

Hark at Paddy fucking Crerand himself here. Arse gone and everything.

Bless. Did that big bad rag man take the Piss for being a whole one point ahead for a whole week?

Poor you.

NQCitizen said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:
the rest of football including the rags are pissing themselves at the way we have shot ourselves in the foot since winning the league. not only have we gone backwards we are compounding it at every opportunity.

Get rid of pellegrini and go further backwards its only a matter of time bdfore these away results turn round then watch us go!

What is the reasoning behind believing the away results will turn around?

If we lose another 3 games (less than we already have lost) we almost certainly, based on all precedents, won't win the title.

Because in my opinion we have deserved to get alot more points away than we actually have and sooner or later we will. If things would have gone our way on sunday ie refereeing decisions and taking our chances that would have been 4 wins out of the last 5 away games the other being the unlucky defeat at chelsea people on here would be buzzing rather than being slapped arses thinking we have a divine right to win every game beginning to sound like them twats down the road.

uwe rosler 28 said:
NQCitizen said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Get rid of pellegrini and go further backwards its only a matter of time bdfore these away results turn round then watch us go!

If we lose another 3 games (less than we already have lost) we almost certainly, based on all precedents, won't win the title.

Because in my opinion we have deserved to get alot more points away than we actually have and sooner or later we will. If things would have gone our way on sunday ie refereeing decisions and taking our chances that would have been 4 wins out of the last 5 away games the other being the unlucky defeat at chelsea people on here would be buzzing rather than being slapped arses thinking we have a divine right to win every game beginning to sound like them twats down the road.
open your eyes, the defence is a fucking shambles.

ballinio said:
Pablo1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Didn't see many of the ***** laughing at old Trafford in March or The Etihad a few weeks ago. No united fan with an iq higher than 20 "pisses himself" about anything to do with city any more.

Every united fan I know knows full well that we have overtaken them and is very afraid, in fact probably more like expectant, of the time we actually click and fulfil our true potential. They all know that time is closer now than ever. I work with and talk to a lot of 'proper' football every day and pretty much every knowledgeable neutral in football holds a similar opinion: that city will hit top gear soon and be very hard to stop.

The only people frightened and paranoid are a tiny percentage of our fans, and a particular kind, but they'll change their tune soon enough.
Well you don't tend to laugh when you've just been beaten, though I'm sure they had a little giggle to themselves when they lifted the league title a few weeks later. As I'm sure they're having a little giggle now, knowing that for all our money, all the talk of a new direction, finally getting rid of a manager who held us back (allegedly) and mocking their own replacement for GPC, we find ourselves behind them after 11 games played.
How have we overtaken them? Sponsorships? No. Trophies? No. Ability to snatch the best players from their grasp? No, not really unless you say Nasri. Fan base? No.
So whilst you and all your knowledgable mates pat each other on the backs on your astute opinions on City, maybe just hold off for a bit and look at the facts, not hypertheticals.
It wouldn't be a DD post without a snide dig at those blues who are beneath you, one where you don't name names but drop your hints. Paranoid and frightened? You need to have a word with yourself because your not the fucking footballing oracle that you think you are.
100% post of the week.

+1

Didsbury Dave said:
Pablo1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bless. Did that big bad rag man take the Piss for being a whole one point ahead for a whole week?

Poor you.
Not arse gone, just pointing a few facts out that's all. I've not had the piss taken out of me by anyone. Your reply tells me all I need to know about you, not that I hadn't worked out the kind of shithouse you are over the last couple of years.
I'm only surprised you didn't throw a PMSL in like you normally do.

uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:

i'm sure they will but it should be like that already, there should be another trophy in the cabinet and we shouldn't 8th in the table with our squad under any circumstances.

ballinio said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
NQCitizen said:

open your eyes, the defence is a fucking shambles.

The defence has not been the best agreed but we still have deserved alot more points away from home. Tell me 1 mistake the defence made on sunday and please do not say there goal which should have been pulled back for a foul.

Pablo1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pablo1 said:

Poor you.
Not arse gone, just pointing a few facts out that's all. I've not had the piss taken out of me by anyone. Your reply tells me all I need to know about you, not that I hadn't worked out the kind of shithouse you are over the last couple of years.
I'm only surprised you didn't throw a PMSL in like you normally do.

61lDc.gif

Going to be sweet when these cocky rags get taken down a peg or two.

And round and round we go!

Where will this all end, I don't have a clue, someone is going to be right and someone is going to be wrong I guess.

Would it be too much to ask everyone just to let go of the hurts and arguments of the past and start anew? Don't we all support the same team when all is said and done

Feel free if you want to keep chasing your tails, you will end up getting dizzy and you wont ever catch it, a much admired mentor of mine once had this pearl of wisdom for me he said

"Would you prefer to be right, or to be at peace"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.