Discuss Pellegrini

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Giant_Beer_Glass.jpg
Funnily enough, that looks like Blue Moon beer. The colour and the cloudyness...
images
It does look like a Wheat Beer, not that I think he's savouring the subtleties of the flavours a great deal.

Skashion said:
cleavers said:
I'll book myself some lessons immediately.
Excellent, I am available and my rates are very competitive; one beer an hour.
Giant_Beer_Glass.jpg

I want that glass.
What I can't understand is how some folk see that feeling the sacking Mancini was wrong and getting behind the new gaffer are mutually exclusive.
It is actually possible to entertain both of these concepts at the same time if you have a fully functioning brain.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It is actually possible to entertain both of these concepts at the same time if you have a fully functioning brain.

It is possible, however this thread seems to suggest otherwise.

Skashion said:
Excellent, I am available and my rates are very competitive; one beer an hour.
Giant_Beer_Glass.jpg

I want that glass.
What I can't understand is how some folk see that feeling the sacking Mancini was wrong and getting behind the new gaffer are mutually exclusive.

Well said

I want that glass.
What I can't understand is how some folk see that feeling sacking Mancini was wrong and getting behind the new gaffer are mutually exclusive.
Tis a nice glass.

I don't even thinking sacking Mancini was wrong anymore and that isn't enough for some either... Apparently the mere act of defending Mancini from his critics and demanding self-consistency from them constitutes treachery against Pellegrini. It would take about three of those glasses of Blue Moon beer to make me think that's a reasonable stance.

It is, but it is equally simplistic to fail to grasp the concept that if we don't improve on the pitch, then it is not necessarily axiomatic that sacking Mancini was wrong,

Skashion said:
I want that glass.
What I can't understand is how some folk see that feeling sacking Mancini was wrong and getting behind the new gaffer are mutually exclusive.
Tis a nice glass.

I don't even thinking sacking Mancini was wrong anymore and that isn't enough for some either... Apparently the mere act of defending Mancini from his critics and demanding self-consistency from them constitutes treachery against Pellegrini. It would take about three of those glasses of Blue Moon beer to make me think that's a reasonable stance.
I think if you had three glasses of beer of that size there's absolutely no chance of a 'reasonable stance'.

Ducado said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
The hypocrisy of the committed 'outer' knows no bounds, as their sheer blind hatred of Mancini leaves them incapable of applying the same criteria to judge any successor.
The other two will be on shortly to tell him what to think.

After the newcastle game they came flying onto the threads patting each other on their backs, you can picture them now arms locked skipping down the road singing "Follow the yellow brick road"
you have a point there was a degree if gloating and I said I was not comfortable with it, because I knew what would happen with the first defeat I.E those that were gloated upon have come back for revenge so to speak, in life we get back what we put in, and some are getting it back by the lorry load.

It would be nice to draw a line under it all and just support the club

There's more chance of me walking in the kitchen and Kylie is stood there naked making me another tea than that line being drawn. I'd wager there are hundreds of bookmarks and quotes saved for later on in the season for when something goes right or wrong,100 pages after 2 games I bet you're dreading each game :0)

I didn't post much in them but read most of it and the Mancini threads went beyond debate about the merits of the manager they turned personal with egos getting in the way a reason from both sides.

I actually think the vast majority of people sat there laughing at the main posters going round in circles,occasionally adding a little snippet just to wind them up a little more or maybe to ease a bit of the tension when veiled threats appeared. I saw it most days and thought that will get them going again.I might be guilty of that one sorry about that but it was really quite comical at times and still is.

The line as been drawn but there are people either side of it with bookmarks and past quotes biding there time.

I blame that Tim Berners-Lee he started it all.

Skashion said:
I want that glass.
Tis a nice glass.

A few of the beer houses in Munich do 3 litre steins, it's like drinking out of a bucket:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.