Discuss Pellegrini

Ducado said:
dctid said:
True_Blue69 said:
You will probably find that if you speak to the players that played under the 2 you mention they will say that they're their favourite managers.

I think our start has been poor, but you cant even contemplate changing manager after 4 games, he still has to get the team playing his way and the new signings are just that - new signings. Negredo looks good but the others need to settle in before we see anything like what theyre capable of. The one thing in our favour is it looks like everyone else is capable of losing, in general the start to the season has been poor from all clubs except Liverpool and I dont expect them to keep that up for long.

Chelski lost to Neverton - fuck dont we always lose there
Rags lost to Ploppool away and drew against Chelski
Spuds lost to Le arse away - again not a shock
Ploppool aint lost yet - and with Suarez back they will only get stronger
Le Arse lost to Villa opening game - only result you can say was a suprise
City get tuened over by Cardiff and lucky top get a draw today

Dont see anythingt which supports your pint that everybody is capable of losing - Le Arse apart everybody who has dropped points has done so against decent oposition certainly much much better than teams we have dropped points too

And yes if we got beat in the CL and then against the rags i would contemplate getting rid of him

Could you try writing that in English please

I understood every word ;)

BillyShears said:
CC1 said:
BillyShears said:
I think that's a great idea. Like a handy guide to Bluemoon's biggest morons.

Billy - I have always backed the manager and the team but this is a bit of a laugh coming from you. Your criticism of Roberto Mancini was unforgivable yet you back Pellegrini come what may. I also back Pellegrini come what may because he is our manager. You could not do that last season. You qualified for one of Bluemoon's biggest morons

Even though Mancini got sacked? You might want to rethink that.

By the way, there's a difference between being snide about a manager after four games because you were in love with his predecessor and making a judgement call on a manager who's been in charge for three years.

You again miss the point. I have no criticism of Pellegrini - I think he is a good manager but the contrast of your posts this year compared with last year is laughable. You didn't have a good word to say about Manchester City's manager - Roberto Mancini. I backed him because he won things AND was our manager. Just as I back Pellegrini because he is our manager. I have never been snide - unlike you. I certainly have NOT been snide about Pellegrini after 4 games. On the contrary, I think he is doing a good job. 3 clean sheets. 2 wins a draw away from home. I just have to laugh at your reference to Bluemoon moaners when you were the KING of moaners about Mancini

BillyShears said:
CC1 said:
BillyShears said:
I think that's a great idea. Like a handy guide to Bluemoon's biggest morons.

Billy - I have always backed the manager and the team but this is a bit of a laugh coming from you. Your criticism of Roberto Mancini was unforgivable yet you back Pellegrini come what may. I also back Pellegrini come what may because he is our manager. You could not do that last season. You qualified for one of Bluemoon's biggest morons

By the way, there's a difference between being snide about a manager after four games because you were in love with his predecessor and making a judgement call on a manager who's been in charge for three years.

sorry billy but im calling you on that one..while i agree with some of your criticisms of mancini you were critical of him from pretty early on in his reign as i remember arguements on here where i supported your view of him (ie over defensiveness) - however my view changed and was proved wrong when mancini changed his tactics (became more attaking)

you were critical pretty early on in mancinis reign and from that point didnt change your opinion (fair play thats your decision )

CC1 said:
BillyShears said:
CC1 said:

You again miss the point. I have no criticism of Pellegrini - I think he is a good manager but the contrast of your posts this year compared with last year is laughable. You didn't have a good word to say about Manchester City's manager - Roberto Mancini. I backed him because he won things AND was our manager. Just as I back Pellegrini because he is our manager. I have never been snide - unlike you. I certainly have NOT been snide about Pellegrini after 4 games. On the contrary, I think he is doing a good job. 3 clean sheets. 2 wins a draw away from home. I just have to laugh at your reference to Bluemoon moaners when you were the KING of moaners about Mancini

He's just a miserable twat who isn't happy unless he has something to moan about. He is already being proven wrong on replacing Mancini so is now on the defensive. I wouldn't waste your time on him.

RandomJ said:
CC1 said:
BillyShears said:

He's just a miserable twat who isn't happy unless he has something to moan about. He is already being proven wrong on replacing Mancini so is now on the defensive. I wouldn't waste your time on him.

this is however what is wrong with this forum at the moment, its about scoring points against each other and while ive just called billy on something others are doing it because they were a RM fan (as was I and didnt want him gone) but its now a pointless arguement as he has gone.....billy never liked mancini really and stick to his guns but some people are just attacking him to try and score points and say you were wrong.....canmnt we just talk about the football?????????? - which i agree is dire at present!!!!!

CC1 said:
BillyShears said:
CC1 said:

Time will tell whether MP is going to make a success of his time at City by Billy is right , It was time to let Mancini go but the question yet to be answered whether a better perceived man manager will get the results required.

I would have been ok with another season of RM but as others have said that's no longer for debate.

You always hope the next manager is an improvement on the previous one where it matters and that is on match day but the players have to want it more and buy in otherwise no matter the quality of manager he will fail or under achieve.

Its early days but so far MP has found out just how difficult other sides will make it for him and he needs to work out quickly how to get the best out of this squad.

So far he gets a 5 out of 10 from me.

RandomJ said:
CC1 said:
BillyShears said:

Yes...you are right. 'We love you City, we do, We love you City, we do' (some of us anyway!!) I am excited about this season. We've done well considering the injury list and most fans are right behind the team. Europe on Tuesday, Scum at weekend. The future is bright and exciting whatever the Billy Shears of this world think (and this year, even he has to be positive now that Roberto has gone - God bless Roberto, he brought us the League and FA cup - and Pellers will take us forward. Whatever happens .... the true fans will ALWAYs be here

WIn the derby next week, and people will be saying Pellegrini is the best thing since sliced bread lol. However, things could get real nasty if we lose, and this pretty much sums up my mindset about City. I feel we are one good performance away of putting it together, but I also feel we are one good hiding away of a collapse.

simon23 said:
BillyShears said:
CC1 said:

sorry billy but im calling you on that one..while i agree with some of your criticisms of mancini you were critical of him from pretty early on in his reign as i remember arguements on here where i supported your view of him (ie over defensiveness) - however my view changed and was proved wrong when mancini changed his tactics (became more attaking)

you were critical pretty early on in mancinis reign and from that point didnt change your opinion (fair play thats your decision )

Listen lads billy has put himself in a position where he has to back up his own judgement come what may, this is the problem with being a billy big bollocks, there is no get out, if and it is a big if Mancini doesn't turn out to be lucifers love child then he has to carry on to protect his own ego, a person of better character could hold his hands up

He doesn't have this ability, he has been wrong on so many things but admitting your errors of judgment which we all have is way beyond him

waspish said:
Ducado said:
dctid said:
Chelski lost to Neverton - fuck dont we always lose there
Rags lost to Ploppool away and drew against Chelski
Spuds lost to Le arse away - again not a shock
Ploppool aint lost yet - and with Suarez back they will only get stronger
Le Arse lost to Villa opening game - only result you can say was a suprise
City get tuened over by Cardiff and lucky top get a draw today

Dont see anythingt which supports your pint that everybody is capable of losing - Le Arse apart everybody who has dropped points has done so against decent oposition certainly much much better than teams we have dropped points too

And yes if we got beat in the CL and then against the rags i would contemplate getting rid of him

Could you try writing that in English please

I understood every word ;)

I guess the point is that apart from the Arsenal loss to Villa on the opening day the teams whom are likely to compete for the title / top 4 ie our peers have all lost to their peers ie equivalent teams or lost at grounds which are difficult ie Anfield and Goodison

None of them have dropped points against Cardiff and Stoke - we have had a relatively easy opening 4 games compared to many yet we have still strived to screw up.

Most of these teams will take more than one point from Cardiff and Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.