Discuss Pellegrini

hilts said:
NipHolmes said:
All I can say so far is that he's had injuries to defense which is our weakest department. People who can't see that problem and blame him are Manciniester fans and still resentful he's got the gig.

Personally I'd have got Jose but Pellegrini it is and he's a good manager anyway, certainly one that fits what our bill is I.e attacking philosophy, great man manager, adept in European football.

Javi Garcia needs to start looking at houses back in Spain, he's fucking atrocious. Today no different. Only Nastasics near O.G helped to spare blushes. That track back and failed pass straight into a stoke players feet was despicable.

The 4-2-2-2 like I said following Cardiff game is not right for us. We need a three man midfield. Milner and Fernandinho with Yaya the advanced player is our best formation imo. Silva or Jovetic on left and Navas on the right with Aguero or Negredo upfront. Yaya isn't cut out for 2 man midfield, he's a great player advanced but average holding. He must be seen as a Vieira type player but he lacks the stamina to do the same job. Enter James Milner.

I think Barry going and Garcia staying is a terrible decision I believe we may live to regret. He's a perfect option for us to have and we basically gave him away. Garcia does not deserve his shirt, Barry did. Simple.

People writing us off when Jovetic is still to enter the fray properly, and the other three also to gel. DeMichellis and Kompany both bolster our options. I'm just glad it's at the start of the seasom as opposed to a crucial European game or league run in fixture.

Said all along that top 3 and advance from groups in Europe is what we have to do. Winning the league is possible imo, I make us favourites still but people should not expect it. We had a BIG summer. 4 new players that will probably enter our first eleven, new manager and many injuries yet the sky is falling in for the irrational.

One word. Believe.

Your post doesn't make any sense old bean you have made a pretty big contradiction

I've given my thoughts but my belief is that Pellegrini needs time due to the overhaul of the squad. I do however believe he just change the formation and that we fucked up by giving Barry away whilst retaining Garcia.

I also believe the vocal posters are still pining for Mancini. The same guy who wasn't even linked to a top job in Euope. Just saying.

de niro said:
I am seriously pissing myself at the mancini outers, on here, in the dressing room and in the boardroom.

all fucking idiots.

Sheikh Mansour is a fucking idiot?

de niro said:
I am seriously pissing myself at the mancini outers, on here, in the dressing room and in the boardroom.

all fucking idiots.

It's quite clear that the Barca boys never really rated Mancini, none of this shit about the locker room. Aguero, who is somewhat the face of the club, has been the most positive about Mancini when talking to the press. It was the Barca boys is why Mancini was sacked.

de niro said:

all fucking idiots.

If you were in charge for the last two seasons what would have you done? i spoke to a mate about this last week and we both agreed something was wrong but we would have done the complete opposite

will wait till January to get a real picture -if his philosophy has really gelled into this team or not

starting garcia ahead of lescott , was really puzzling (maybe keeping tuesday in mind)

BillyShears said:
CC1 said:
BillyShears said:
I think that's a great idea. Like a handy guide to Bluemoon's biggest morons.

Billy - I have always backed the manager and the team but this is a bit of a laugh coming from you. Your criticism of Roberto Mancini was unforgivable yet you back Pellegrini come what may. I also back Pellegrini come what may because he is our manager. You could not do that last season. You qualified for one of Bluemoon's biggest morons

Even though Mancini got sacked? You might want to rethink that.

By the way, there's a difference between being snide about a manager after four games because you were in love with his predecessor and making a judgement call on a manager who's been in charge for three years.

Be careful what you wish for. Your "judgement call" at the moment looks naive, ill informed, and verging on ludicrous based on the last 3 performances.

The only time I ever remember us performing with as little imagination and motivation under Mancini was around the period at Easter before we won the title. In the rest of the 3 and a half years of Mancini's reign I can't recall 3 performances on the bounce anywhere near as bad as the last 3.

We 're playing too flat, we've lost all our creativity and imagination, and solidity at the back. In fact I can't think of a single aspect of our game that has not got much worse, other than the width offered by Navas.

It's not so much the result today that is alarming, a point isn't that bad at Stoke, it's the fact that we've played so badly for 3 games on the run, and there were SIX changes today. That makes me think it's not all 18 players are out of form, but the archaic flat 442 system the manager insists on playing is not working as we don't have the right players for it.

dctid said:
waspish said:
Ducado said:
Could you try writing that in English please

I understood every word ;)

I guess the point is that apart from the Arsenal loss to Villa on the opening day the teams whom are likely to compete for the title / top 4 ie our peers have all lost to their peers ie equivalent teams or lost at grounds which are difficult ie Anfield and Goodison

None of them have dropped points against Cardiff and Stoke - we have had a relatively easy opening 4 games compared to many yet we have still stived to screw up.

Most of these teams will take more than one point from Cardiff and Stoke
If you took the first choice back 4 of any team who go to Stoke, and ask a midfielder to play in central defence, they'd be happy enough to come away with a point.

NipHolmes said:
hilts said:
NipHolmes said:
All I can say so far is that he's had injuries to defense which is our weakest department. People who can't see that problem and blame him are Manciniester fans and still resentful he's got the gig.

Personally I'd have got Jose but Pellegrini it is and he's a good manager anyway, certainly one that fits what our bill is I.e attacking philosophy, great man manager, adept in European football.

Javi Garcia needs to start looking at houses back in Spain, he's fucking atrocious. Today no different. Only Nastasics near O.G helped to spare blushes. That track back and failed pass straight into a stoke players feet was despicable.

The 4-2-2-2 like I said following Cardiff game is not right for us. We need a three man midfield. Milner and Fernandinho with Yaya the advanced player is our best formation imo. Silva or Jovetic on left and Navas on the right with Aguero or Negredo upfront. Yaya isn't cut out for 2 man midfield, he's a great player advanced but average holding. He must be seen as a Vieira type player but he lacks the stamina to do the same job. Enter James Milner.

I think Barry going and Garcia staying is a terrible decision I believe we may live to regret. He's a perfect option for us to have and we basically gave him away. Garcia does not deserve his shirt, Barry did. Simple.

People writing us off when Jovetic is still to enter the fray properly, and the other three also to gel. DeMichellis and Kompany both bolster our options. I'm just glad it's at the start of the seasom as opposed to a crucial European game or league run in fixture.

Said all along that top 3 and advance from groups in Europe is what we have to do. Winning the league is possible imo, I make us favourites still but people should not expect it. We had a BIG summer. 4 new players that will probably enter our first eleven, new manager and many injuries yet the sky is falling in for the irrational.

One word. Believe.

Your post doesn't make any sense old bean you have made a pretty big contradiction

I've given my thoughts but my belief is that Pellegrini needs time due to the overhaul of the squad. I do however believe he just change the formation and that we fucked up by giving Barry away whilst retaining Garcia.

I also believe the vocal posters are still pining for Mancini. The same guy who wasn't even linked to a top job in Euope. Just saying.
Mancini the guy you said give 5 years too after he won the league

Oh and Mourinho & pep had double the time off than bobby after losing the league

Just saying!

The cookie monster said:
hilts said:
NipHolmes said:

One word. Believe.

It's called covering all your bases
Nip first said top 4 will be fine
Then started a thread that we WILL win the league aft the Newcastle match
Now top 3 is o.k again

Tbf most of us have done the same

I made that thread before the Newcastle game.

You know full well I said that top 4 and progression in Europe was my requirement. However I believe we can win the league.

I'm not fussed what others think, remember last season when 40k sang Bobbys name. Some good that did. What counts is what the people upstairs think and right now I am sure they aren't propping the ceiling up with acroprops waiting for the sky to fall in. Instead they are probably waiting for next week which is a crucial time for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.