Discuss Pellegrini

uwe rosler 28 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
WIn the derby next week, and people will be saying Pellegrini is the best thing since sliced bread lol. However, things could get real nasty if we lose, and this pretty much sums up my mindset about City. I feel we are one good performance away of putting it together, but I also feel we are one good hiding away of a collapse.

Got a massive game tuesday first could shape our season madrid away really set us back last season as for pellers he, s getting used to the players and viceversa if were in touching distance by xmas I really do think we will piss the lge!

This bullshit is naive as hell, we have the toughest back half of the season I can remember.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
hilts said:
Your post doesn't make any sense old bean you have made a pretty big contradiction
It's called covering all your bases
Nip first said top 4 will be fine
Then started a thread that we WILL win the league aft the Newcastle match
Now top 3 is o.k again

Tbf most of us have done the same

I made that thread before the Newcastle game.

You know full well I said that top 4 and progression in Europe was my requirement. However I believe we can win the league.

I'm not fussed what others think, remember last season when 40k sang Bobbys name. Some good that did. What counts is what the people upstairs think and right now I am sure they aren't propping the ceiling up with acroprops waiting for the sky to fall in. Instead they are probably waiting for next week which is a crucial time for us.

Fair enough it was before the newc match
I guess we will all change our mind on a weekly basis wether we will win the league or not

Tbh we are playing pretty awfull but still up there
Lets hope we are not to many points behind when we do eventually click.

hilts said:
simon23 said:
BillyShears said:
Even though Mancini got sacked? You might want to rethink that.

By the way, there's a difference between being snide about a manager after four games because you were in love with his predecessor and making a judgement call on a manager who's been in charge for three years.

sorry billy but im calling you on that one..while i agree with some of your criticisms of mancini you were critical of him from pretty early on in his reign as i remember arguements on here where i supported your view of him (ie over defensiveness) - however my view changed and was proved wrong when mancini changed his tactics (became more attaking)

you were critical pretty early on in mancinis reign and from that point didnt change your opinion (fair play thats your decision )

Listen lads billy has put himself in a position where he has to back up his own judgement come what may, this is the problem with being a billy big bollocks, there is no get out, if and it is a big if Mancini doesn't turn out to be lucifers love child then he has to carry on to protect his own ego, a person of better character could hold his hands up

He doesn't have this ability, he has been wrong on so many things but admitting your errors of judgment which we all have is way beyond him

So true.

And people have every right to be concerned about Pellegrini at the moment, doesn't mean people are calling for his head. You usually expect a bit of a lift when a new man comes in but we haven't had that and it is a worry.. Biggest thing for me is I can't actually see what MP is trying to do at the moment in terms of the system, it all looks very disjointed. If it takes half a season so be it, but that's not exactly what was promised.

Marvin said:
dctid said:
waspish said:
I understood every word ;)

I guess the point is that apart from the Arsenal loss to Villa on the opening day the teams whom are likely to compete for the title / top 4 ie our peers have all lost to their peers ie equivalent teams or lost at grounds which are difficult ie Anfield and Goodison

None of them have dropped points against Cardiff and Stoke - we have had a relatively easy opening 4 games compared to many yet we have still stived to screw up.

Most of these teams will take more than one point from Cardiff and Stoke
If you took the first choice back 4 of any team who go to Stoke, and ask a midfielder to play in central defence, they'd be happy enough to come away with a point.

Agreed but this discusiion is about the manager whom made such a decision - personally i would have gone Rodwell

We were poot all over the field injuries happen

MadchesterCity said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
WIn the derby next week, and people will be saying Pellegrini is the best thing since sliced bread lol. However, things could get real nasty if we lose, and this pretty much sums up my mindset about City. I feel we are one good performance away of putting it together, but I also feel we are one good hiding away of a collapse.

Got a massive game tuesday first could shape our season madrid away really set us back last season as for pellers he, s getting used to the players and viceversa if were in touching distance by xmas I really do think we will piss the lge!

This bullshit is naive as hell, we have the toughest back half of the season I can remember.

Rather play the tough games at the end when the players are settled in if we played them now we could already be lookin like the title was out ov reach!

taconinja said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
It's called covering all your bases
Nip first said top 4 will be fine
Then started a thread that we WILL win the league aft the Newcastle match
Now top 3 is o.k again

Tbf most of us have done the same

I made that thread before the Newcastle game.

You know full well I said that top 4 and progression in Europe was my requirement. However I believe we can win the league.

I'm not fussed what others think, remember last season when 40k sang Bobbys name. Some good that did. What counts is what the people upstairs think and right now I am sure they aren't propping the ceiling up with acroprops waiting for the sky to fall in. Instead they are probably waiting for next week which is a crucial time for us.
The people upstairs also are firm in their belief that Barry needed to go. How do you feel about that?

Angry but I think his wages were his downfall. Garcia staying over him may be financially more sensible but in reality it's criminal.

Am concerned. I believe he I trying to do too much all at once. I thought he was a methodical engineer type.
Tune the team, tweek here and there. We have 4 new spark plugs. Shame he seems to have taken off the
wheels and stuck us on bricks.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
I am seriously pissing myself at the mancini outers, on here, in the dressing room and in the boardroom.

all fucking idiots.

Sheikh Mansour is a fucking idiot?

rammy mate, me, you and half this forum know more about football than our owner. he will have been guided by the gruesome twosome.

MadchesterCity said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Rather play the tough games at the end when the players are settled in if we played them now we could already be lookin like the title was out ov reach!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.