Discuss Pellegrini

We do not look good but a point is a point. Lets see how we look in the CL because a team like Bayern will have a cricket score against the current team as it is playing.

NipHolmes said:
hilts said:
NipHolmes said:
I made that thread before the Newcastle game.

You know full well I said that top 4 and progression in Europe was my requirement. However I believe we can win the league.

I'm not fussed what others think, remember last season when 40k sang Bobbys name. Some good that did. What counts is what the people upstairs think and right now I am sure they aren't propping the ceiling up with acroprops waiting for the sky to fall in. Instead they are probably waiting for next week which is a crucial time for us.

You do know that you get 3 points if you beat stoke or the rags don't you? can you please tell me how you came to the conclusion that pelligrini is a good manager but you think he picks the wrong players and system, you seem to have missed this point

Yes I know. But us beating the Rags means they dont get anything.

I've missed nothing. Pellegrini favours the 4-2-2-2, check his history. However Yaya imo simply does not fit this formation. Please tell me where Yaya should play provisionally in said formation?

The 4231 would have two box to box runners in Kilner and Fernandinho whilst playing Yaya in his best position. We would lose his deep passes forward but we would dominate more midfields and be very strong. The orblem then is that we have Aguero, Dzeko and Negredo all vying for one place in the team, hence why we play with two attackers imo.

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm --

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sheikh Mansour is a fucking idiot?

rammy mate, me, you and half this forum know more about football than our owner. he will have been guided by the gruesome twosome.

On my life, I am utterly perplexed at what you've just wrote and so flabbergasted I feel that my sanity can only remain with logging off.

The gruesome twosome. Unbelievable.

P.S. Google them and see who many top clubs chased their appointments.

City has been known to turn wine into vinegar.

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
I am seriously pissing myself at the mancini outers, on here, in the dressing room and in the boardroom.

all fucking idiots.

rammy mate, me, you and half this forum know more about football than our owner. he will have been guided by the gruesome twosome.

I know mate, only jesting.

Thing is though, Mancini had to go, of that there is no doubt. What we should be debating now and in weeks to come is whether Ferran and Txiki have dropped a bollock by appointing MP.

I must admit to being slightly mystified by his selections and tactics so far however due to the injuries I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
put it this way we can't possibly get any worse.......can we?
I said the same after Cardiff
Then hull
Now stoke

Lets hold the trend doesn't continue next week.

Evening pal...I wonder how many people backed the wrong horse at the start of the season ???
Was not a good day bud

I was just on the verge of starting a new topic when I decided it would get slaughtered so I will pose the question on this one.

If not Pellegrini then who would you want as manager?

I am not advocating sacking him after four games but who is available that could do the job anyway? Apart from Mancini, what top class manager is currently out of work?

True_Blue69 said:
dctid said:
If we screw up the next two games ie we lose one or both with the same type of performances then for me he can do one as one poster put it. To progress in the CL we have to get something away and we cannot let a gap open up between us and the other teams or we will struggle top 4

If being nice to players means they turn out this level of shizzzle then please bring back an autocratic odious bastard manager in place of this fucker w0rked quite well for Ferguson, Mouriniho

You will probably find that if you speak to the players that played under the 2 you mention they will say that they're their favourite managers.

I think our start has been poor, but you cant even contemplate changing manager after 4 games, he still has to get the team playing his way and the new signings are just that - new signings. Negredo looks good but the others need to settle in before we see anything like what theyre capable of. The one thing in our favour is it looks like everyone else is capable of losing, in general the start to the season has been poor from all clubs except Liverpool and I dont expect them to keep that up for long.

Is that the managers who have won the Sweet FA Trophy?

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

I know mate, only jesting.

Thing is though, Mancini had to go, of that there is no doubt. What we should be debating now and in weeks to come is whether Ferran and Txiki have dropped a bollock by appointing MP.

I must admit to being slightly mystified by his selections and tactics so far however due to the injuries I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

There is a doubt that is the problem

NipHolmes said:
hilts said:
NipHolmes said:
I made that thread before the Newcastle game.

You know full well I said that top 4 and progression in Europe was my requirement. However I believe we can win the league.

I'm not fussed what others think, remember last season when 40k sang Bobbys name. Some good that did. What counts is what the people upstairs think and right now I am sure they aren't propping the ceiling up with acroprops waiting for the sky to fall in. Instead they are probably waiting for next week which is a crucial time for us.

You do know that you get 3 points if you beat stoke or the rags don't you? can you please tell me how you came to the conclusion that pelligrini is a good manager but you think he picks the wrong players and system, you seem to have missed this point

Yes I know. But us beating the Rags means they dont get anything.

I've missed nothing. Pellegrini favours the 4-2-2-2, check his history. However Yaya imo simply does not fit this formation. Please tell me where Yaya should play provisionally in said formation?

The 4231 would have two box to box runners in Kilner and Fernandinho whilst playing Yaya in his best position. We would lose his deep passes forward but we would dominate more midfields and be very strong. The orblem then is that we have Aguero, Dzeko and Negredo all vying for one place in the team, hence why we play with two attackers imo.

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm --

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

On my life, I am utterly perplexed at what you've just wrote and so flabbergasted I feel that my sanity can only remain with logging off.

The gruesome twosome. Unbelievable.

P.S. Google them and see who many top clubs chased their appointments.

Amazes me how some fans are so willing to defend those 2 to the hilt like they're some sort of football/business gods. If you look at the summer transfer window alone they got their arses handed to them. Massively overpaid for Fernan, paid over the top for Navas when we were the only team in for him and missed out on all our key big targets because they were penny pinching. Just because a lot of teams were after them doesn't mean we should ignore the shoddy work they have done so far.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
I was just on the verge of starting a new topic when I decided it would get slaughtered so I will pose the question on this one.

If not Pellegrini then who would you want as manager?

I am not advocating sacking him after four games but who is available that could do the job anyway? Apart from Mancini, what top class manager is currently out of work?

This question should never have been asked. Pellegrini is our manager - end of story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.