Discuss Pellegrini

MP will be a hit with City Fans - Just give a bit of time and watch ..He will decide the best starting 11, the best formations. Yea people will laugh when he gets things wrong. He is experimenting with the squad.

The problem you have with some of the players is they don't treat playing football like a job. Take Hart & Lescott as examples.

Hart has no competition for his place, and walking catwalks with Lescott at Harvey Nicholls ..WTF was all that about... Would bacon face of allowed it? Its a mockery.

You cant lay all the blame with MP.

YAYA looked totally inept yesterday regardless if he was played out of position. Lescott is petrified of the ball when he has it and is quite clearly
no where good enough. Garcia is useless.

But MP will wake up today and see that gutless shower of shite ...cos I tell you you can bet Sheik Mansour and Khaldoon are.

Ray78 said:
menorcansunshine said:
Pellegrini just doesn't have the that winning mentality that Bobby had. He may well be a really nice bloke and motivator but he just doesn't know what winning is like. I think he will be gone by christmas.

Mancini would of lost that game as well......
You dont really believe that do you?

blue underpants said:
Ray78 said:
menorcansunshine said:
Pellegrini just doesn't have the that winning mentality that Bobby had. He may well be a really nice bloke and motivator but he just doesn't know what winning is like. I think he will be gone by christmas.

There's plenty of evidence over the last 3 seasons that suggests he wouldn't have won it, and could quite easily have lost it.

I am sure Pellers will learn and ultimately we will be a better team for it. I just pray he doesn't take too long, because this season is going to be incredibly tight I think, with very little room for error.

He might be tempted to think yesterday was a freaky result and to not be too concerned. But it was not a freak result. We have seen shite defending of set pieces too often before, not to mention umpteen lacklustre away performances, not hugely dissimilar from yesterday. Pellegrini needs to make changes immediately, or we will see that result repeated at Stoke and we will be 6 points off the pace after 4 games.

Hopefully Pellegrini was just experimenting yesterday...

To do list for this week...

Get an experienced, leadership-material, athletic centre back
Get a fast left-winger to complement/cover for Navas
Practice taking and defending corners
Practice deadball kicks
Practice deadball kicks
Practice deadball kicks
Put players in positions according to their abilities
Burn Lescott's designer clothes

cleavers said:
blue underpants said:
Ray78 said:
There's plenty of evidence over the last 3 seasons that suggests he wouldn't have won it, and could quite easily have lost it.
There is also evidence that Mancini would have sorted that shower out tactically and gone on to win it.....comfortably

blue underpants said:
cleavers said:
blue underpants said:
There is also evidence that Mancini would have sorted that shower out tactically and gone on to win it.....comfortably
Are you still pissed Norris? It was just a carbon copy of some away games last season

Plaything of the gods said:
Hopefully Pellegrini was just experimenting yesterday...

To do list for this week...

Get an experienced, leadership-material, athletic centre back
Get a fast left-winger to complement/cover for Navas
Practice taking and defending corners
Practice deadball kicks
Practice deadball kicks
Practice deadball kicks
Put players in positions according to their abilities
Burn Lescott's designer clothes
Spot on with all that esp your first quote, a centre back who will stay fit as well, Vinny is class but is now living up to his Hamburg ex team mates nick name ''The Glass Man''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.