Discuss Pellegrini

thenabster said:
Ric said:
thenabster said:
Ferguson never lost away at a promoted side. But yes I agree that it's still early and he needs some more time. But it doesn't mean that he shouldn't be discussed. Hopefully he learns and we get back on track.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8202360.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 202360.stm</a>

And Chelsea won the title.

That's not really the point. You said Ferguson "never lost away at a promoted side"; I was merely pointing out that's not true.

Ric said:
thenabster said:
Ric said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8202360.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 202360.stm</a>

And Chelsea won the title.

That's not really the point. You said Ferguson "never lost away at a promoted side"; I was merely pointing out that's not true.

Alright Adolf, calm down.

After 10 games that's when we will have a better idea but its hard to change a system and stay competitive as in top 3 at least especially with spurs and Liverpool starting well this season

Damocles said:
thenabster said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
^^ THIS ^^

That's BS. We are playing for the title not for the top half. If you play for the title there are only a certain number of defeats you can afford and if we lose away at Cardiff what will happen when we're playing away at Old Trafford or at Chelsea. Why are the players allowed to be blamed but not the manager?

Let me ask you an altered version of your own question.

If Alex Ferguson had a record of W1:L1 last season, would this thread appear on RedCafe?

The answer to that question is the same reason that this thread is bizarre and a bit daft

I guess it's the uncertainty around MP's potential as a Premier League manager which is the problem for the fans. This is the problem with today for me.

How will we react?
Will other teams imitate Cardiff today?
Is this a bad day at the office?

No-one knows these answers so fear sets in. Mass hysteria is the outcome.

If in a few months things are no better the gallows will be erected.

Bring back alan ball!!!
New country,new league,new players....give the man a break ffs.
Yes its shite losing to the sheep shaggers,and at times we tried passing the ball into the net etc.
But to me theres a couple of players who think there better than they are at the moment,so there the ones who should be getting the flak for today.And maybe a word or two that they are not a guaranteed pick.

36 Games to go lads,still plenty of time to lose your heads yet. ;)

We needed a few battlers in our side today to match their work rate. I'd have started Rodwell at cb and Milner on the right. People fucking slated wenger last week and he went to fenerbache away and won and then Fulham away and won both with a smaller squad and injuries to carry. Our saviour according to the cabal couldn't find a way to beat fucking Cardiff who had Frazier fucking Campbell up front. Fucking disgrace from city today end of. And while I'm ranting when is David silva gonna boss a game from start to finish? I'm yet to see it yet.

More worried about our players than the manager our normal reliable hart and zabs were poor today I suppose we should get rid of them.. Could not legislate for some of the concentration levels and poor decision making that is not the managers fault however defo need some experience at the back we miss a leader with no vinni

teddykgb said:
thenabster said:
teddykgb said:
So inserting a fast striker against a slow makeshift back line suddenly constitutes being tactically overmatched?

Yes, especially if the manager of the slow backline doesn't react to impending doom.

React how? He's already playing people out of position there. Should he have birthed a fast, PL level CB this week and raised it quickly?

I just don't see what you expected.

Boyata could have played and Garcia or Barry should have played in the midfield with Yaya and Fernandinho. Why don't we play with a holding midfielder away from home. We have two midifielders who don't like to defend and everytime we lose the ball the whole team is on the backheel because nobody in the midifeld wants to defend. Look at the slalom Kim had for the first goal, no one came to close him down.

That's how an adept manager reacts to a situation. Plus why are we ostracizing Barry? When things are going well nobody cares but if things get bad, that shit will come to hunt MP like Anelka did for AVB.

I bought a pair of trainers once and they were a little bit snug on the first time of wearing so I threw them away because I'm a spoilt impatient City fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.