Discuss Pellegrini

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Especially knowing the players got him sacked
I don't think that would motivate them hearing his name once again :)

I daresay it'd impress anyone associated with the club to hear the supporters singing that guy's name during a match this season. It'd be a downright embarrassment for all involved and would show that we have supporters just as thick as Chelsea and the scousers do.

agreed, i hope for the life of me no-one sings mancini's name ever again at a city game, unless of course he comes back with another side and we show him some respect like we did with sven at leicester.

ban-mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Especially knowing the players got him sacked
I don't think that would motivate them hearing his name once again :)

I daresay it'd impress anyone associated with the club to hear the supporters singing that guy's name during a match this season. It'd be a downright embarrassment for all involved and would show that we have supporters just as thick as Chelsea and the scousers do.

agreed, i hope for the life of me no-one sings mancini's name ever again at a city game, unless of course he comes back with another side and we show him some respect like we did with sven at leicester.

Bang on ... Mancini will get a rousing welcome if he ever comes back - I'd expect nothing less from a supporter base who loved him as much as the overwhelmingly vast majority of City supporters did. But singing his name while Pellegrini is in charge because you're not happy with what's going on on the field is just so scouse/chav-like the thought is making me want to slap someone.

BillyShears said:
ban-mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Bang on ... Mancini will get a rousing welcome if he ever comes back - I'd expect nothing less from a supporter base who loved him as much as the overwhelmingly vast majority of City supporters did. But singing his name while Pellegrini is in charge because you're not happy with what's going on on the field is just so scouse/chav-like the thought is making me want to slap someone.

it would be a travesty. and would send shockwaves through the club's confidence.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Singing the Mancini song would be absurd, not least because its words are now factually incorrect.
Indeed, this is what killed the David Silva maestro of Maine Road song. Being a member of the song approval committee I can tell you that factual accuracy is regarded with the utmost seriousness.

Skashion said:
Singing the Mancini song would be absurd, not least because its words are now factually incorrect.
Indeed, this is what killed the David Silva maestro of Maine Road song. Being a member of the song approval committee I can tell you that factual accuracy is regarded with the utmost seriousness.

Does that mean that Jesus literally loves Vinny more than he will know ... ;)

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:

Second line should be something like 'Jesus Navas, Silva and Fernandinho'...

Skashion said:
You lefties don't half love your fucking committees ;-)

I fucking loved Mancini but wouldn't dream of singing his name at a match again. It's simply done with now, ain't it? He's not coming back, and I support City, not the blokes in charge or even the players*. It's the club and what's best for us all,

*edit; to clarify that I meant if a player leaves us I wouldn't still sing their name during matches without them. Obviously it's different while they still play for us!

coleridge said:
BillyShears said:
Skashion said:

Second line should be something like 'Jesus Navas, Silva and Fernandinho'...

Don't think Silva fits ... Jesus, Navas, Fernandin-ho oh oh oh ... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.