Discuss Pellegrini

Skashion said:
For fuck sake. I'm presuming we all want Pellegrini to be successful, and to fix our problems from last season - which was actually drawing too many we deserved to win both at home and away rather than losing a few we deserved to lose on the road (as yesterday). Yes, we all want this, right? I hope we do and putting stupid petty egos aside, as some of you are finding difficult to do with silly point scoring, if Pellegrini does do better, it does not diminish Mancini's legacy one bit, which I think is what's driving this continuance of this Inner-Outer bollocks. Pellegrini's got a lot going for him. He's been given a large sum of spending money to improve us - and thus that's what we should expect, and, even with the Willian deal, has still outspent everybody else so far, Ferguson's gone too, which nobody was expecting. Essentially Pellegrini's got the wind in his sails, at least he should, and if he capitalises FUCKING FANTASTIC. If the Outers use that to make you feel like a fool for backing Mancini, so be it and more's the pity that they would be so petty, but no amount of success that Pellegrini can bring, should make you feel foolish for backing Mancini. So, please, move onwards and upwards, no lingering bitterness, no egos, no tit-for-tat point scoring, just wanting the best for our club under our new manager. Celebrate his successes, commiserate and comment on his losses. Abandon the silver lining sentiment of losing that, oh well, at least I'll be able to have a pop at Didsbury Dave or BillyShears if we lose.

By the way, I'm going to add a disclaimer to this post. Although I want to get beyond all this shite, I'm not going to stop defending Mancini. If I see someone having a go, I'll have one back. I'd just rather stop talking about him, stop the silly tit-for-tat and get back to discussing our club, having our disagreements of course, but without the point scoring.

I like that Skash, in fact i like it a lot

Danamy said:
Skashion said:
For fuck sake. I'm presuming we all want Pellegrini to be successful, and to fix our problems from last season - which was actually drawing too many we deserved to win both at home and away rather than losing a few we deserved to lose on the road (as yesterday). Yes, we all want this, right? I hope we do and putting stupid petty egos aside, as some of you are finding difficult to do with silly point scoring, if Pellegrini does do better, it does not diminish Mancini's legacy one bit, which I think is what's driving this continuance of this Inner-Outer bollocks. Pellegrini's got a lot going for him. He's been given a large sum of spending money to improve us - and thus that's what we should expect, and, even with the Willian deal, has still outspent everybody else so far, Ferguson's gone too, which nobody was expecting. Essentially Pellegrini's got the wind in his sails, at least he should, and if he capitalises FUCKING FANTASTIC. If the Outers use that to make you feel like a fool for backing Mancini, so be it and more's the pity that they would be so petty, but no amount of success that Pellegrini can bring, should make you feel foolish for backing Mancini. So, please, move onwards and upwards, no lingering bitterness, no egos, no tit-for-tat point scoring, just wanting the best for our club under our new manager. Celebrate his successes, commiserate and comment on his losses. Abandon the silver lining sentiment of losing that, oh well, at least I'll be able to have a pop at Didsbury Dave or BillyShears if we lose.

By the way, I'm going to add a disclaimer to this post. Although I want to get beyond all this shite, I'm not going to stop defending Mancini. If I see someone having a go, I'll have one back. I'd just rather stop talking about him, stop the silly tit-for-tat and get back to discussing our club, having our disagreements of course, but without the point scoring.

Me too

Im behind our manager. I fail to see what the previous manager has to do with anything anymore.

Skashion said:

Great post,agree with every word

You have posts about the manager, then you have posts about posts about the manager, and now I'm posting about posts about posts about the manager.

I'm not sure which of these I find more annoying.

Pellegrini's got a lot going for him. He's been given a large sum of spending money to improve us - and thus that's what we should expect

Skas, the Spanish mafia have spent the money to improve us not Pellegrini.
Pellegrini's job is to coach the 1st team into a winning format.

The result against Cardiff was hopefully a freak result and was always going to be a difficult game with Kompany out.
Lescott has let us down big time, he hasn't stepped upto the plate and taken command, which is why we need a cb asap.

Damocles said:
You have posts about the manager, then you have posts about posts about the manager, and now I'm posting about posts about posts about the manager.

I'm not sure which of these I find more annoying.

The manager didn't have a lot of say in yesterday's result. It was the Club's execs who didn't pull out the stops to re-sign Kolo or get in a replacement who need to look at themselves.

Only two games into the season and there are bound to be a few ups and downs along the way. I hate losing but Cardiff might be the kick up the arame we needed. I am confident that MP is going to take us in the right direction building on the excellent work of RM.

phil31 said:
Spanish mafia? Is there any need for that, and so what, if that is the new structure intended to bring long-term stability I see no issue with that. Do you think they've bought badly? I don't.

Ducado said:
Danamy said:
Skashion said:

Me too
Me three

Skashion said:
phil31 said:
Spanish mafia? Is there any need for that, and so what, if that is the new structure intended to bring long-term stability I see no issue with that. Do you think they've bought badly? I don't.

Was there any need for the Tafia? Or The Italian?

It's just a nickname, fascist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.