Discuss Pellegrini

Damocles said:
Skashion said:
phil31 said:
Skas, the Spanish mafia have spent the money to improve us not Pellegrini.
Spanish mafia? Is there any need for that, and so what, if that is the new structure intended to bring long-term stability I see no issue with that. Do you think they've bought badly? I don't.

Was there any need for the Tafia? Or The Italian?

It's just a nickname, fascist.

Sorry if that offended you Skas. The signings look decent to be honest. Just pointing out that Pellgrini is the coach.

Rammy Blue said:
He fucked up today but he'll learn. I assumed, wrongly, that he'd have done his homework about how our away games go. I know it's early in the season but that's 3 points thrown away that we can ill afford.
Correct. I thought Pellergrini would have changed the team a bit for away games. The worst change Pellergrini made yesterday was bringing Nasri on for Navas. What was that all about!!!!!

Skashion said:
phil31 said:
Skas, the Spanish mafia have spent the money to improve us not Pellegrini.
Spanish mafia? Is there any need for that, and so what, if that is the new structure intended to bring long-term stability I see no issue with that. Do you think they've bought badly? I don't.[/quote]

Was Txiki here when we bought Sinclair, Maicon, Rodwell and Garcia. Ferran was here. Or was this all down to Marwood? Certainly Mancini might have wanted Maicon, ex Inter, and apparently rated Rodwell.

The new signings if they are Txiki's do seem sound. The only question concerns letting Kolo go and not getting a CB in.

Well said, Skashion.

Furthermore, Cardiff were not the better team, but fair play to their endeavour and effort.

Neither is De Gea better than Hart, good a keeper as the Spaniard is and bad as Joe's form has occasionally been.

Get a grip. We have the best squad, a serious manager and the kind of owners the rest of the football world can only dream of.

So, Rooney gets the only goal tonight. Big Deal. We can be top by 3pm on Saturday. Let everyone else worry about us.

Navas and Negredo look like fantastic signings and we've not seen much of Jovetic yet. So MP knows something, eh?

Good luck to Bobby, he's moved on, so should we.

I truly believe that we can win the title and I know that we will fight until the end. That's all I want to think in August...

Damocles said:
You have posts about the manager, then you have posts about posts about the manager, and now I'm posting about posts about posts about the manager.

I'm not sure which of these I find more annoying.

Yours was definitely ;).

phil31 said:
Sorry if that offended you Skas. The signings look decent to be honest. Just pointing out that Pellgrini is the coach.
Offending me is one of the hardest things imaginable. I can truthfully say that only Prestwich_Blue has managed it on this forum. Fair enough, yes, we are changing our structure and it's in the name of stability so I support it. I do understand the idea that people like the sort of Ferguson or Wenger way of having a manager and sticking with it. That really is fair enough because on some level I prefer it as well. There's more romanticism about it somehow. However, look at Barcelona and see how it has worked. It is so advanced there that they can drop a manager in and they just keep right on going. Last season, they dropped Jordi Roura into the coach's position even though his only managerial record was to relegate third-flight Hospitalet. Jose Mourinho didn't gain ONE point on Jordi Roura's Barcelona. How impressive is that? When one of, if not THE, best manager in the world, can't catch a man like Jordi Roura you are really something. I dream of the day when Moonbeam can manage us because it just doesn't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.