Discuss Pellegrini

waspish said:
For me this is a transitional season so top 4 and I'll be happy

Transitional season for Chelsea and United too. One of them will win it if we don't.

waspish said:

Transition from what to what though?

From title winners/challengers to top 4 battlers, after spending another £100m almost?

Not having a go mate, your sentiments are understandable, but we sacked a manager who had won us 3 trophies and 2 runners ups in 3 seasons, so the only transition I would find acceptable is one from title winners/challengers to title winners/ European challengers.

Top 4 would be a disgrace, and would basically mean we may as well have not sacked Hughes.

hgblue said:
waspish said:

Transitional season for Chelsea and United too. One of them will win it if we don't.

Difference is they have been winning trophies for decades under different managers we just found a manger who won us our first trophy in 35 years now with have changed to a experience manager who is not a winner at the moment so top 4 this season next season go for the title

Pellegrini needs time but most importantly support. Get behind him and the team for the hull match.

Kazzydeyna said:
waspish said:

Transition from what to what though?

From title winners/challengers to top 4 battlers, after spending another £100m almost?

Not having a go mate, your sentiments are understandable, but we sacked a manager who had won us 3 trophies and 2 runners ups in 3 seasons, so the only transition I would find acceptable is one from title winners/challengers to title winners/ European challengers.

Top 4 would be a disgrace, and would basically mean we may as well have not sacked Hughes.

Totally agree I didn't want Mancini to go anyway but now he has gone we have to start again so top 4 this season next the title

Kazzydeyna said:
andrewmswift said:
great, so after every disappointing result the mancini diehards will be on here slating our current manager and executives.

awesome! can't wait.

I certainly won't be on here after every disappointing result, but if we don't show significant improvement this season I most certainly WILL be wanting the two Spanish executives to be summarily dismissed. And to be honest, how do you significantly improve on 3 trophies and 2 runners up in 3 seasons? Not to mention seeing some of the best football any of us have ever seen a city side produce?

Oh that's right, it's more importantly that the tea ladies and gentleman sock washers like you isn't it?

Early days yet, and every chance we'll be competing for the title all season, but if god forbid it doesn't work and it turns out some of our players are actually billy big bollocks lazy bastards (I'm looking at joe hart, yaya, clichy, and nasri) then the next change should be at executive level as the club will have regressed to Hughes level mediocrity.
Bang on.
And that WILL be their fault.

No excuse not to be top 2 with the team we have and the outlay so far this summer.Brian is still there to tell him how to win games in the league,especially games like yesterday and hull,hope his input is being taken notice of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.