Discuss Pellegrini

Pam said:
RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

He's also currently unemployed having been sacked by City in a similar manner to his sacking at Inter. That suggests his social skills aren't just poor with the players but also with the people who sign his pay cheques too.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.
Great great post..and imagine if wed have given him 80 million as well pam...
Just got back to piccadily and loads saying the same.

I was thinking that as well. I don't understand what has happened.

Pam said:
RandomJ said:

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

100% this.

We have fucked over our best manager ever, in a very amateurish, not to mention disgusting manner, and for what?

This fucking dickhead?

MP is now and forever will be a poor mans mark Hughes. And the two clowns that employed him are no better than Peter Swales. In fact they are worse. At least Swales loved city. These two dickheads are simply keeping their bank accounts healthy until Barça come calling them back.

Not good enough, we need a change. Now. Today.

Tim of the Oak said:
moomba said:
Needs to be given time. Making judgements after 4 games is stupid. For those not over RM, time to get over it.

You've obviously not got over Bobby or you wouldn't be rattling on about Mancini.

What on earth are you talking about?

Kazzydeyna said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:

100% this.

We have fucked over our best manager ever, in a very amateurish, not to mention disgusting manner, and for what?

This fucking dickhead?

MP is now and forever will be a poor mans mark Hughes. And the two clowns that employed him are no better than Peter Swales. In fact they are worse. At least Swales loved city. These two dickheads are simply keeping their bank accounts healthy until Barça come calling them back.

Not good enough, we need a change. Now. Today.
Oh my god.

Blankomania said:
Is anyone actually suggesting we should sack pellegrini....

No it's too early for that but it's not too early to voice concerns and criticisms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.