Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

There's a definite grace period after the match for posting new threads that aren't immediately merged into the post match it seems ;)

I think having a domestic cup keeper is a pretty good idea to be honest. It's not often your keeper gets injured, but when he does you want to know you have a quality back up. And keeping around a quality backup is difficult if he knows as soon as the games get exciting he's dropped for the number 1 or is just barely played at all. You also get the bonus of properly earning your winners medal should you see it through to the end.

No, we shouldn't play Pantilimon. Why on earth would you deliberately play your weakest goalkeeper, in what is arguably the most important position, in what is arguably the most important game left in the season?

Panti has done well but if we get United or Chelsea i think we could need Joe because they will get plenty of shots. It would be very harsh on panti but Mancini is there to make big calls and this will be one. Remember Fa cup final when Jones broke clear and Hart made a great save and that helped us to go on and win the game. Can't wait for wembley

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

RandomJ said:
He's had about 3-4 saves to make against very average players for the entire cup run. He is very very suspect at getting down low to save shots due to his height.
Fair point but did he not do exactly this against Watford just after we scored.

I think Mancini will stick with Pantilimon even if we play United or Chelsea.

Pantilimon played against the rags the last fa cup.

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.