Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

I'd play Joe Hart for the Semi-Final amd possible Final.

No disrespect to Costel but Hart is the better keeper and we must to play our strongest side at Wembley especially against Wigan/Utd or Chelsea.

Maybe Roberto will stick with him if the Semi was v Millwall or Blackburn though?

For his contributions in getting us this far, maybe give Pants a league game or 2 if the league was over?

I wouldn't be concerned if Panti is given the job in the semi, whoever we play.

He's never let us down and the team seem assured with him in there as he's done really well and looks solid. Great back-up. Possibly the best in the league...?

If it was up to me though, I'd play Hart. But whoever Bob picks I'm happy.

The final is a long way off yet. Please change the title.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Why is everyone so certain we will get through to the final? We could get Chelsea/United in the semi and boom, we're potentially out.

We've dominated Chelsea with Mancini. Have no fear of them at all.

As for pants, if we get United then we have to go with Hart. Sure pants has had nothing but clean sheets, but he's also not really had to make any real saves. If we play Untied we have to play our best 11. Blackburn or Wigan I think we should stick with Pants. Chelsea I'm torn. We've had our way with them for the last 3 years so I feel very confident against them but I don't want to risk the FA Cup.

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

I'd keep Pants in goal, keep Joe on his toes and reward probably one of the best back up keepers in the world.

Really don't think he's miles off Joe in terms of ability and he's more than earned his place in this run. If starting a cup semi or final keeps him happy with his lot at City that's great because we won't get someone better to sit on the bench in case of injury to Hart.

1.618034 said:
I wouldn't be concerned if Panti is given the job in the semi, whoever we play.

He's never let us down and the team seem assured with him in there as he's done really well and looks solid. Great back-up. Possibly the best in the league...?

If it was up to me though, I'd play Hart. But whoever Bob picks I'm happy.

The final is a long way off yet. Please change the title.

"never let us down"???

I must've dreamt the 2 howlers which knocked us out of the league cup this season, or the howler in the charity shield?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.