Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

A team is built on the foundations of a solid,steady back 5.

Swapping goalkeepers especially does nothing for the consistency,understanding or confidence of that unit.Subsequently that effects the rest of the team.

Playing Barnsley,sure we can get away with it,however,against the quality of our probable next opponents,we cant afford to take chances and need to be at our very best.

Our first choice 5 if available,no excuses.

Barcon said:
I like what I have seen from him and would like to see him play in every game.
Yer fucking WUM ;)

Pants is good, Joe is better. Unless we plan to approach the final/semi like we did the 3rd round Joe should play, along with every other first choice.

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Pants will be playing all the way to and in the final but never mind you lot seem to to think this is debatable.

Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:
Pants will be playing all the way to and in the final but never mind you lot seem to to think this is debatable.

Mancini has implied that. However, if we get the rags, I'd be surprised and disappointed if Hart wasn't back in.
Hart didn't play against the rags last time we played them in the cup, so Mancini clearly has no problem playing Pantyman against them.

Dubai Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:

Mancini has implied that. However, if we get the rags, I'd be surprised and disappointed if Hart wasn't back in.
Hart didn't play against the rags last time we played them in the cup, so Mancini clearly has no problem playing Pantyman against them.

You're right but that wasn't a semi final/final and we weren't 12 points behind them in the league. I just believe that in a game like that you put your best team out and as a fan, I'll be disappointed if we don't give ourselves the best chance of winning silverware....

It'd be harsh dropping him for the next match, whoever we play. He's assisted in getting us this far, therefore he should be kept in place for the next game and hopefully the one after that. It would kind of take the piss out of him if he was dropped, like Mancini saying, 'you're good, but not that good'.
Mancini chose to rotate keepers between league and cup games, so he should stick with it.

Semi Final onwards = best team time.

Best team includes Hart.

Simple.

Is Mancini really not going to play his best team in a Semi? No way

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Pigeonho said:
It'd be harsh dropping him for the next match, whoever we play. He's assisted in getting us this far, therefore he should be kept in place for the next game and hopefully the one after that. It would kind of take the piss out of him if he was dropped, like Mancini saying, 'you're good, but not that good'.
Mancini chose to rotate keepers between league and cup games, so he should stick with it.

Not should, he will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.