Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Statt0 said:
Semi Final onwards = best team time.

Best team includes Hart.

Simple.

Is Mancini really not going to play his best team in a Semi? No way

Honestly Pants is paying, I'm not even the tea lady but I know he's playing.

Pigeonho said:
It'd be harsh dropping him for the next match, whoever we play. He's assisted in getting us this far, therefore he should be kept in place for the next game and hopefully the one after that. It would kind of take the piss out of him if he was dropped, like Mancini saying, 'you're good, but not that good'.
Mancini chose to rotate keepers between league and cup games, so he should stick with it.

It would be really harsh on the lad and I think a lot would depend on whether Bob's told him he's in for the duration. Sorry Pidge but I want the best chance of us winning a trophy, Hart gives us a better chance.

Pigeonho said:
It'd be harsh dropping him for the next match, whoever we play. He's assisted in getting us this far, therefore he should be kept in place for the next game and hopefully the one after that. It would kind of take the piss out of him if he was dropped, like Mancini saying, 'you're good, but not that good'.
Mancini chose to rotate keepers between league and cup games, so he should stick with it.

Why does it take the piss out of him if he was dropped? He is good but not as good as Hart in Mancini's opinion. He knows that and knows the score.

There's going to be a lot of upset people when the teams are announced, might even be a few suicides.

cleavers said:
No, we play our best team, he's contributed to getting us this far, and if we win it he'll still get a medal for his contribution.

Only diiis.

Eeez important to play your best starting 11. Real chance of silverware, team selection can't be based on sentiment.

Anyone mention other than 2 relatively routine saves yesterday, he's not really been tested in the cup either?

Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:
There's going to be a lot of upset people when the teams are announced, might even be a few suicides.

Now that I know you're not the tea lady your opinion means nothing to me ;.)

You'll regret that, when I give you coffee when you ask for tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.