Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

SWP's back said:
rastus said:
SWP's back said:
Having got back in from the game, I'm watching the match again and the commentators have just said (after he miss controlled again) "That just about sums up his night tonight" which was fair comment, he couldn't hold up anything, or turn, or shoot.....

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so. It his fucking apologists that are the problem, the ones only on here because of him (not City). they suffer from extreme myopia and can't be objective. It fucking annoying.

Anyway, Dzeko loves playing the rags, so here's hoping for a couple to get him back in the swing on Sunday.

-- Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm --

No. Luckily I have a clue. Maybe your lost yours.
OK you dont rate him, good for you
What part of:

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so.

Do you find difficult to comprehend?

Please explain.

Well, let me try try to explain. When he has put in a very good display and played his part in a great win, some people will ignore and stick with the negativity, Comprehend?

Just needs a break, thought he was much better tonight than on Sunday, keep working Edin, it'll come.

rastus said:
SWP's back said:
rastus said:
What part of:

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so.

Please explain.

Well, let me try try to explain. When he has put in a very good display and played his part in a great win, some people will ignore and stick with the negativity, Comprehend?

Im sorry but he was fooking gash tonight!

doomuk said:
rastus said:
SWP's back said:
What part of:

Please explain.

Im sorry but he was fooking gash tonight!
No need to apologise

Dzeko

I thought he did ok tonight. He worked hard, held the ball up well and fed Yaya with a great pass to earn the penalty. I agree he needs a goal though.

rastus said:
SWP's back said:
rastus said:
What part of:

Please explain.

The saying is "comprende" not "comprehend" but that is an aside.

Read the reports on the game. Watch the match again. Listen to the commentators. So far, only 2 or 3 people on here seem to think he did ok. The rest of us thought he was poor.

It certainly was not "a very good display".

Not read the previous posts but my opinion was tonight he was not brilliant, touch was poor at times and didnt really get a clear cut chance but one thing u cannot accuse him of tonight was not grafting he put a shift in tonight!

SWP's back said:
rastus said:
SWP's back said:
What part of:

Please explain.

The saying is "comprende" not "comprehend" but that is an aside.

Read the reports on the game. Watch the match again. Listen to the commentators. So far, only 2 or 3 people on here seem to think he did ok. The rest of us thought he was poor.

It certainly was not "a very good display".
Thats your opinion and thats mine, so there we have it.
Great win tonight and Edin played his part....Amen :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.