Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

SWP's back said:
rastus said:
SWP's back said:
What part of:

Do you find difficult to comprehend?

Please explain.

Well, let me try try to explain. When he has put in a very good display and played his part in a great win, some people will ignore and stick with the negativity, Comprehend?
The saying is "comprende" not "comprehend" but that is an aside.

Read the reports on the game. Watch the match again. Listen to the commentators. So far, only 2 or 3 people on here seem to think he did ok. The rest of us thought he was poor.

It certainly was not "a very good display".

Let's be honest, he was fucking hopeless tonight.

I like the guy and you can't fault his commitment but his first touch was utterly woeful.

However one thing I'll give him tonight was that by 60 mins he was absolutely fucked and could barely run, having played 90 mins the other day, but he never stopped trying to cause a problem for them even if the ref was giving him fuck all protection.

Needs a goal, anything, even off his arse.

coops said:
Not read the previous posts but my opinion was tonight he was not brilliant, touch was poor at times and didnt really get a clear cut chance but one thing u cannot accuse him of tonight was not grafting he put a shift in tonight!

And got fook all off a very poor referee.

He needs to keep his place,only then will we see the best of him,definitely a confidence player.

Edin was immense for us tonight. 2nd game in 3 days and he gave everything.

Touch wasn't great at times, but I don't think some fans appreciate that playing twice in 72 hours takes your edge away

I watched the game today with much anticipation. I have followed him from the beginning of his career at Wolfsburg and I can tell you, this is an out-of-form low-confidence Dzeko.

He's slowly coming out of it though, as this game was a huge improvement over Sunderland. He worked extremely hard tonight and didn't get a few calls go his way. The goal-scoring will come back. Even at this count, he has done well so far.

I'm willing to bet on everything that he scores next time out.

Lets go City!

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
rastus said:
Well, let me try try to explain. When he has put in a very good display and played his part in a great win, some people will ignore and stick with the negativity, Comprehend?
The saying is "comprende" not "comprehend" but that is an aside.

Read the reports on the game. Watch the match again. Listen to the commentators. So far, only 2 or 3 people on here seem to think he did ok. The rest of us thought he was poor.

It certainly was not "a very good display".

Let's be honest, he was fucking hopeless tonight.

I like the guy and you can't fault his commitment but his first touch was utterly woeful.

However one thing I'll give him tonight was that by 60 mins he was absolutely fucked and could barely run, having played 90 mins the other day, but he never stopped trying to cause a problem for them even if the ref was giving him fuck all protection.

Needs a goal, anything, even off his arse.
I thought that would actually happen when it showed the replay of AJ hitting the post and Edin moved out of the way lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.