Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

He ran his bollocks off tonight, put Yaya clean through for the penalty and had a real physical battle with Skrtel and Agger. He puts in a shift and obviously cares a lot about the club, give him support through his tough patch and he will start banging them in again, people who dismiss him as 'Shite' have no clue about football.

He looked knackered today. Great pass to Yaya though. Wasn't a brilliant performance but wasn't as bad as some people near me were making out. Hate at the ground when idiots shout things like "hes fuckin shit"... Annoys the hell out of me.

allyboy said:
forevermancity said:
Great game tonight much improved

Now that made me laugh. Great game....
Did you go tonight? Have you ever played football? He held the ball up and caused a lot of problems for the Liverpool defence.

e stayed on and Aguero went off party because he was causing Liverpool a lot of problems and was a constant outlet. We didn't have a usual amount of possession tonuight so having someone up front who could fight for the ball and hold it up was vital.

Marvin said:
allyboy said:
forevermancity said:

Did you go tonight? Have you ever played football? He held the ball up and caused a lot of problems for the Liverpool defence.

e stayed on and Aguero went off party because he was causing Liverpool a lot of problems and was a constant outlet. We didn't have a usual amount of possession tonuight so having someone up front who could fight for the ball and hold it up was vital.
That's debatable to be fair

Marvin said:
allyboy said:
forevermancity said:

In answer to your questions..Watched every second at 6am in the morning here in Oz. Yes, I have played a lot of football and still do.
Now seriously, he didn't have a "great" game did he?

If Edin stays 5 years this thread will reach a massive count filled with I told you so and I never said he was shit.

Anyway I thought he did ok,2 games in 48 hours obviously not match sharp and a bit low on confidence.
Looked a bit knackered when we went down to 10 but still tracked back right to near the edge of our box a few times were he got stuck in and broke their attack up a few times. He was a bit isolated up front when on his own and getting nothing off the ref didn't help.
Yeah is control could have been better which would have helped but then again when you know someone is coming through the back of you everytime and the ref is ignoring it then it does affect you when your confidence isn't up. Not making big excuses for him just little ones which I'm sure he'll put right.
Again a great perfect paced long through ball to Yaya. After Silva IMO he's the best we have a this kind of pass.

zonalmarking said:
Dzeko didn’t do well up against two physical centre-backs and Balotelli is still the best man for this formation in big games.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/01/03/man-city-3-0-liverpool-tactics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/01/03/ ... l-tactics/</a>

another dzeko hater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.