Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

oddfellows said:
meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
Hear, hear totally agree why do we feel the need to slag our own players off it's counter productive and only adds to bringing confidence down.

we're top of the league for fooks sake, what more do you want?

Shame on those who are gulity, you know who you are.

First time I have commented on this thread,I keep wanting to give him benefit of the doubt,but....................poor am afraid,touch like an elephant

As for 3rd leading scorer in the league ? Is he going on loan somewhere ? Cause he wont get enough games at City in the second part of the season to score any.

Had 2 golden opportunities in last two games...and blew it

He's human ffs.

What did you say after the Tottenham game?

Pray tell...

Now get this one into your head for a start,I dont slag players off in a Blue shirt,but I am realistic,and have been supporting City for over 30 years,so "pray tell" as you fucking put it I will

After the Tottenham game I thought fuck me what a player,and goalscorer,since then its been what I thought of him pre Tottenham game,touch like an elephant, and awful finisher,all you youtube junkies watching him take on shite bundesliga defenders and scoring every week hasnt quite worked out that way at City has it ?

Like I say I aint slagging him,am just saying how I see it (and countless others do),he is NOT good enough for us

He may be 6ft 4" but he's not a traditional old school target man like Shearer, Kevin Davies etc. You can see he's trying hard but just not getting there. Balotelli has a few more tricks and explosive pace so can cope a bit better with being crowded out during slow build-up play.

Edin needs crosses whipped in to see the best from him. I'd be tempted to try AJ next time on the left with instructions to stay wide and cross low when playing with Dzeko, be interesting to see how that works.

If I was to compare him to a fairly recent player I'd say he's more like Ruud van Nistelrooy. He's a pure finisher who needs decent service into the box, preferably along the deck and he will make sure he is in the right position.

meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
meeesh said:
First time I have commented on this thread,I keep wanting to give him benefit of the doubt,but....................poor am afraid,touch like an elephant

As for 3rd leading scorer in the league ? Is he going on loan somewhere ? Cause he wont get enough games at City in the second part of the season to score any.

He's human ffs.

Pray tell...

Now get this one into your head for a start,I dont slag players off in a Blue shirt,but I am realistic,and have been supporting City for over 30 years,so "pray tell" as you fucking put it I will

After the Tottenham game I thought fuck me what a player,and goalscorer,since then its been what I thought of him pre Tottenham game,touch like an elephant, and awful finisher,all you youtube junkies watching him take on shite bundesliga defenders and scoring every week hasnt quite worked out that way at City has it ?

Like I say I aint slagging him,am just saying how I see it (and countless others do),he is NOT good enough for us

lol

the same ones that beat england 4-1

meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
meeesh said:

He's human ffs.

Pray tell...

Fucking hell weve come a long, long way in a short period of time but there's no way he's not good enough for us!!!

meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
meeesh said:

He's human ffs.

Pray tell...

Doesn't sound like your slagging him off........

Look at the goalscoring charts and remember he hasn't started every game.

More than Adebayor, Defoe, VDV for a Tottenham side "playing the best football" in the league, Hernandez and Torres do I need to go on?

Put it into perspective he has 10 goals in 16 games not a bad return i'd say.....

meeesh said:
touch like an elephant, and awful finisher

meeesh said:
Like I say I aint slagging him

You reckon?

The Bundesliga is not some shite European league; it's one of the best out there, many would rank it above Serie A. Pretty sure those Youtube clips you speak of will include Champions League goals as well.

10 in 16 in the league is really not bad half way through his first full season. And he doesn't just score against crap teams; just ask Spurs and Yoonited.

Clearly he's a confidence player, but he has the talent. Form is temporary, class is permanent and all that. To say he's an awful finisher is laughable.

BIG DONKEY said:
meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
He's human ffs.

Pray tell...

lol

the same ones that beat england 4-1

Yea those ones ...England ?? Fuck me there shite lad,dont bring them into the argument ffs or we be here all day,(well ok that particular side in the World Cup that day I mean)

lionheart said:
Mark my words, Edin Dzeko will finish the season as at least the third top scorer in the Premier League...after Van Persie (if he avoids injury, which I doubt) and Sergio Aguero. Not to be sniffed at. We should encourage the lad rather than moaning all the time.
We do encourage him at the game.

Do you?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 pm --<br /><br />
oddfellows said:
meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
Hear, hear totally agree why do we feel the need to slag our own players off it's counter productive and only adds to bringing confidence down.

we're top of the league for fooks sake, what more do you want?

Shame on those who are gulity, you know who you are.

He's human ffs.

Pray tell...
Yakubu scored 4 in a game earlier in the season.

Should we buy him also?

his second touch is a tackle atm. i hope he can get himself back on track because he has been really bad lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.