Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

oddfellows said:
meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
He's human ffs.

What did you say after the Tottenham game?

Pray tell...

Now get this one into your head for a start,I dont slag players off in a Blue shirt,but I am realistic,and have been supporting City for over 30 years,so "pray tell" as you fucking put it I will

After the Tottenham game I thought fuck me what a player,and goalscorer,since then its been what I thought of him pre Tottenham game,touch like an elephant, and awful finisher,all you youtube junkies watching him take on shite bundesliga defenders and scoring every week hasnt quite worked out that way at City has it ?

Like I say I aint slagging him,am just saying how I see it (and countless others do),he is NOT good enough for us

Doesn't sound like your slagging him off........

Look at the goalscoring charts and remember he hasn't started every game.

More than Adebayor, Defoe, VDV for a Tottenham side "playing the best football" in the league, Hernandez and Torres do I need to go on?

Put it into perspective he has 10 goals in 16 games not a bad return i'd say.....

Goalscoring charts !! 4 in one game,2 v the scum(should have had at least two more)

There is a difference(believe it or not) in slagging a player off and stating he aint good enough,do you understand that ?

Defoe has seven (3 behind) and wont have played half as many games as Dzeko (in the league) has,so I will argue with you all fucking day long,dont be bringing charts into it,6 goals in 2 games 10 in total !

Hardly prolific is it ?

All this 10 in 16 games stuff.

You do realise he got 6 of his 10 in just two games.

So he has managed 4 in 14 apart from them and hasn't scored in two months.

As I said before, he's too good not to come good again, he just needs a goal but he needs it sooner rather than later. He loves playing the rags so heres hoping he gets a brace on Sunday.

SWP's back said:
lionheart said:
Mark my words, Edin Dzeko will finish the season as at least the third top scorer in the Premier League...after Van Persie (if he avoids injury, which I doubt) and Sergio Aguero. Not to be sniffed at. We should encourage the lad rather than moaning all the time.
We do encourage him at the game.

Do you?

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 pm --

oddfellows said:
meeesh said:
First time I have commented on this thread,I keep wanting to give him benefit of the doubt,but....................poor am afraid,touch like an elephant

As for 3rd leading scorer in the league ? Is he going on loan somewhere ? Cause he wont get enough games at City in the second part of the season to score any.

Had 2 golden opportunities in last two games...and blew it

He's human ffs.

Pray tell...
Yakubu scored 4 in a game earlier in the season.

Should we buy him also?

He wouldnt be a bad option as a 4th striker to be fair ;)

Astuteboy said:
meeesh said:
touch like an elephant, and awful finisher

meeesh said:
Like I say I aint slagging him

You reckon?

The Bundesliga is not some shite European league; it's one of the best out there, many would rank it above Serie A. Pretty sure those Youtube clips you speak of will include Champions League goals as well.

10 in 16 in the league is really not bad half way through his first full season. And he doesn't just score against crap teams; just ask Spurs and Yoonited.

Clearly he's a confidence player, but he has the talent. Form is temporary, class is permanent and all that. To say he's an awful finisher is laughable.

Put it this way,I aint laughing when I see him on the pitch at times

The Flash said:
Can't believe some of the haters on here. Edin Dzeko not good enough? WTF!

Blinkered, typical City-merchants. How sad.
You know the difference between criticism on here and hating a player?

Seems you don't.

BIG DONKEY said:
meeesh said:
oddfellows said:
He's human ffs.

Pray tell...

Now get this one into your head for a start,I dont slag players off in a Blue shirt,but I am realistic,and have been supporting City for over 30 years,so "pray tell" as you fucking put it I will

After the Tottenham game I thought fuck me what a player,and goalscorer,since then its been what I thought of him pre Tottenham game,touch like an elephant, and awful finisher,all you youtube junkies watching him take on shite bundesliga defenders and scoring every week hasnt quite worked out that way at City has it ?

Like I say I aint slagging him,am just saying how I see it (and countless others do),he is NOT good enough for us

lol

the same ones that beat england 4-1

How did Bosnia get on in the World Cu..... Sorry, fcukin mug.

More embarrassing comments yet again, with idiots slagging off a bloke because he's had two full games without a goal!!!

When will people realise that next week they could easily look a bigger fool than they did this week.

Petetheblu said:
More embarrassing comments yet again, with idiots slagging off a bloke because he's had two full games without a goal!!!

When will people realise that next week they could easily look a bigger fool than they did this week.

2 full opportunities thats meant to say isnt it ?

Petetheblu said:

No for the past two months, there's a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.