Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Petetheblu said:
More embarrassing comments yet again, with idiots slagging off a bloke because he's had two full games without a goal!!!

When will people realise that next week they could easily look a bigger fool than they did this week.
Welcome to the Democratic State of Bluemoon where you cannot criticise any player for fear of some no mark internet tough guy labelling you an "idiot" and "fool".

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
More embarrassing comments yet again, with idiots slagging off a bloke because he's had two full games without a goal!!!

When will people realise that next week they could easily look a bigger fool than they did this week.
Welcome to the Democratic State of Bluemoon where you cannot criticise any player for fear of some no mark internet tough guy labelling you an "idiot" and "fool".

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger....

Dzeko is a confidence player. When he gets a goal his all round game improves massively. He gets a better touch , he becomes more clinical and his distribution improves as well. When he is low on confidence , like he is at the moment, he struggles masively. But that does not mean he doesn't try, he has played 2 90 minute games in 48 hours, both of which were intense, and last night he looked fookin shattered. His touch was not the best last night, but once he lost it, he gave his all to get it back. But to be fair to him, for the entire 90 minutes he had Skrtel and Agger all over him, pushing and shoving so he couldn't control the aerial balls that well. Another thing with Dzeko is that last night he got very little service. Usually with 2 upfront and the wingers either side, he would get a lot of the ball. But last night we sat back to play on the counter almost and for large spells we didn't have the ball in their final third and when we did he very rarely got the ball. Then again when he did get the ball he was very wasteful. I am fully behind Dzeko purely because I have seen what he can do against the likes of Spurs and the rags etc. Once he gets one goal, they all come at once. Look at his record this season, all his goals at the start of the season came in consecutive games. Then he went through a dry spell but then he got the double against the rags and then after that he went on to score 4 goals in his next 3 games. When he is in that kind of form it isn't wise to take him out of the team, but when he was in shit hot form Mancini decided to rest him and that effectively took the wind out his sails and he became slow and sluggish again. If he was truly as shit as everyone on here is saying he is , would he even still be here ? No. The man is a quality footballer going through a dry spell , the goals will come again , that I am sure of

I aint backing down on what I have commented on so far on this thread,and I hope he does start scoring for fun asap,cause thats what he was bought for in the first place to do.

But I just dont see it somehow,but God knows I would love him to (see lads,thats not slagging someone off)

On a parting note tho,remember the transfer window is open for another 27 days...................................shit,thats me being an idiotic fool again....ah well

Petetheblu said:

2 full games without a goal have you been hibernating over the winter?? dzeko is simply not good enough had 2 good games all season apart from that he has been below average as a striker, i agree other parts of his game have been ok like his hold up play and on occasions his passing is really good i.e (the pass that put yaya through to win the pen) but is an average striker really what we need right now when we are trying to kick on and win games 1-0 when we really need to. theres alot better out there. and if we want to be up their with the likes of barcelona and madrid im sorry to say dzeko will not be in this team

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:

Welcome to winge winge winge, followed by a big dose of stone face negativity, followed by "fools" getting on the backs of anyone willing to say "hey give it a rest with your wingey wimpy ways"

Get your wifes knickers off you tarts and start getting behind City player!!

In all honesty he is no better than Ade,Crouch or Yakubu but at this moment with Ballo injured RM has no option but to play him,whether he will stay as maybe 4th or 5th striker I dont know but he is certainly not part of the MCFC future wonder team!!

At home, upfront with a striker running off him and he was still gash. Get rid he's about as useful as a car with no wheels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.