Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Its funny how many frustrated people are here. Comon jerk off and stop spiting on Dzeko, dont analyze him after every single game. Mancini belives in him and you need to do the same. End of the story, but probably the real fans were on Etihad last night and the haters on this forum to release their frustration. Sad

hattab said:
Its funny how many frustrated people are here. Comon jerk off and stop spiting on Dzeko, dont analyze him after every single game. Mancini belives in him and you need to do the same. End of the story, but probably the real fans were on Etihad last night and the haters on this forum to release their frustration. Sad

I WAS there sat in my SEASON TICKET seat yes your right

End of the 2011 season - Dzeko rubbish, get rid everyone said.

2011/2012 season starts - Dzeko on fire,class player, love him. what a fantastic buy.

Beginning of 2012 - return from injury and dropped for 3 game after scoring 4 at spuds and in the form of his life. Rubbish player sell him.

Would love him to have a top game and score sunday, shut you all up and see what you think of him then.

Freestyler said:

2011/2012 season starts - Dzeko on fire,class player, love him. what a fantastic buy.

Beginning of 2012 - return from injury and dropped for 3 game after scoring 4 at spuds and in the form of his life. Rubbish player sell him.

Would love him to have a top game and score sunday, shut you all up and see what you think of him then.

Do what he is paid to do you mean.....OK then I can go with that,problem is he wont even get on bench sunday,thats why his opportunities at Sunderland and last nite have been and gone

meeesh said:
Freestyler said:

Do what he is paid to do you mean.....OK then I can go with that,problem is he wont even get on bench sunday,thats why his opportunities at Sunderland and last nite have been and gone

do you know something we don't?

meeesh said:
hattab said:

I WAS there sat in my SEASON TICKET seat yes your right
Than its more sadder, becuase your team won 3:0 against Liverpool and instead of happiness you're grouchy and criticize Dzeko here (although he has a solid game). Maybe you're too spoiled and 10 goals in 15 games are not enough. Who knows.

Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
More embarrassing comments yet again, with idiots slagging off a bloke because he's had two full games without a goal!!!

When will people realise that next week they could easily look a bigger fool than they did this week.
Welcome to the Democratic State of Bluemoon where you cannot criticise any player for fear of some no mark internet tough guy labelling you an "idiot" and "fool".

Welcome to winge winge winge, followed by a big dose of stone face negativity, followed by "fools" getting on the backs of anyone willing to say "hey give it a rest with your wingey wimpy ways"

Get your wifes knickers off you tarts and start getting behind City player!!

You are talking crap.

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm --

hattab said:
The fucking irony in this post from someone that's only here because of Dzeko and couldn't find the Etihad on a fucking map of East Manchester.

I was there dickface, were you?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:

Come off it you liar.

He was rested for one game. Not dropped for 3. Get your facts right.

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
Welcome to the Democratic State of Bluemoon where you cannot criticise any player for fear of some no mark internet tough guy labelling you an "idiot" and "fool".

Welcome to winge winge winge, followed by a big dose of stone face negativity, followed by "fools" getting on the backs of anyone willing to say "hey give it a rest with your wingey wimpy ways"

Get your wifes knickers off you tarts and start getting behind City player!!

You are talking crap.

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm --

hattab said:
The fucking irony in this post from someone that's only here because of Dzeko and couldn't find the Etihad on a fucking map of East Manchester.

I was there dickface, were you?

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 pm --

Freestyler said:

Come off it you liar.

He was rested for one game. Not dropped for 3. Get your facts right.

I'm talking crap......You don't do irony.

Plus what does it matter if someone hasn't been to the Etihad to watch us, does that mean that their comments are shite? Not only are you in the class of "wearing your whiney knickers" you're also fast becoming a bigot aswell..

Hey Meeeeeeeesh you're starting to get creepy pal, relax, take a chill pill. I'm sure Edin will eventually write back!!!!

People do make me laugh, he hasnt played his best stuff for a while now but he has never been shit, ran his socks off last night and provided a great pass to Yaya to make the goal.

Just get behind Edin and wish him well, the goals will come again.

Or do we need a boo boy and someone moan about?... Just a thought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.