Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

All of this negative stuff aimed at Dzeko is ridiculous. Everyone can tell the guy is a confidence player, who at the moment is playing with a lack of confidence.

So far this season he has played 1077 minutes scoring 13 goals and also providing 6 assists. That is a ratio of 1 goal every 82 minutes, hardly shocking is it? How many other top forwards have a goal ratio of more than 1 every 90 minutes? He is going through a barren spell at the moment but he will come good again, his previous record tells us that.

He loves our club, loves being a blue, never moans and always gives 100%, he deserves to be here. Instead of getting on his back why not support him and encourage him through this lean spell?

Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
Welcome to winge winge winge, followed by a big dose of stone face negativity, followed by "fools" getting on the backs of anyone willing to say "hey give it a rest with your wingey wimpy ways"

Get your wifes knickers off you tarts and start getting behind City player!!

You are talking crap.

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm --

hattab said:
Its funny how many frustrated people are here. Comon jerk off and stop spiting on Dzeko, dont analyze him after every single game. Mancini belives in him and you need to do the same. End of the story, but probably the real fans were on Etihad last night and the haters on this forum to release their frustration. Sad
The fucking irony in this post from someone that's only here because of Dzeko and couldn't find the Etihad on a fucking map of East Manchester.

I was there dickface, were you?

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 pm --

Freestyler said:
End of the 2011 season - Dzeko rubbish, get rid everyone said.

2011/2012 season starts - Dzeko on fire,class player, love him. what a fantastic buy.

Beginning of 2012 - return from injury and dropped for 3 game after scoring 4 at spuds and in the form of his life. Rubbish player sell him.

Would love him to have a top game and score sunday, shut you all up and see what you think of him then.
Come off it you liar.

He was rested for one game. Not dropped for 3. Get your facts right.

I'm talking crap......You don't do irony.

Plus what does it matter if someone hasn't been to the Etihad to watch us, does that mean that their comments are shite? Not only are you in the class of "wearing your whiney knickers" you're also fast becoming a bigot aswell..

Hey Meeeeeeeesh you're starting to get creepy pal, relax, take a chill pill. I'm sure Edin will eventually write back!!!!

LOL....creepy ? what you mean ?

Is it that obvious how some of these cocks wind me up you mean,I have had 3 on this thread who have backed me,so I aint alone in thinking or writing what I put

As for chill pills I need a new prescription mate,as I have just done em all in the last batch !

Petetheblu said:
Plus what does it matter if someone hasn't been to the Etihad to watch us, does that mean that their comments are shite? Not only are you in the class of "wearing your whiney knickers" you're also fast becoming a bigot aswell..
What does it matter? Are you that simple? The "fan" that was making accusations about those criticising Dzeko not going to the ground has never been to the ground. he is a dzeko fan, not a City fan. He doesn't give a fuck about City, just about making sure his hero plays every game and never gets criticised.

And you can't see the reason I called him on it.

And then tried to label me a bigot for pointing that out. Come back when you have a debationg point.

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
What does it matter? Are you that simple? The "fan" that was making accusations about those criticising Dzeko not going to the ground has never been to the ground. he is a dzeko fan, not a City fan. He doesn't give a fuck about City, just about making sure his hero plays every game and never gets criticised.

And then tried to label me a bigot for pointing that out. Come back when you have a debationg point.

Surely it makes no difference if Dzeko is the subject?? He has watched Dzeko and Dzeko is the subject of conversation, so he has a valid input. Did you watch Dzeko prior to his coming to City?? If not, then you have the least valid input than someone who has seen him play for other clubs and country and knows his style/ temperament.

Swp's B, you can comment on City and Dzeko's short stint with us, but it doesn't make you correct about him. It just shows you what you can in this short spell.

I have watch Roberto Mancini as a player and a manager since the 80's. That's why I was super confident he could do a job at City and hence why I allowed Didsbury Dave to 'hang himself' with his silly bet at the end of last season.

I'm very open minded about Dzeko, which is why I also was a little disappointed that he got dropped when he did. A rare mistake from Mancini, but that happens. Now Edin has to play himself back into form by doing the hold up and release stuff first, which is what he's trying to do.

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:

So your hero's City, his is Edin.

So doe's it really matter if he's watched it on TV or at the the Etihad?

The only point I was making is this "Get off Edin's back". You reacted to that as BM being a democracy and people can write what they like. That's fine but you can hardly have a go at someone who is only standing up for his idol and telling him he's not got a clue because he does'nt attend City matches. After all he's probably followed him longer than you.

That's my point.

EastStand110 said:
All of this negative stuff aimed at Dzeko is ridiculous. Everyone can tell the guy is a confidence player, who at the moment is playing with a lack of confidence.

So far this season he has played 1077 minutes scoring 13 goals and also providing 6 assists. That is a ratio of 1 goal every 82 minutes, hardly shocking is it? How many other top forwards have a goal ratio of more than 1 every 90 minutes? He is going through a barren spell at the moment but he will come good again, his previous record tells us that.

He loves our club, loves being a blue, never moans and always gives 100%, he deserves to be here. Instead of getting on his back why not support him and encourage him through this lean spell?

Fantastic post.

EastStand110 said:

I understand where you're coming from and I will never get on his back. Lets not forget that 4 of his 10 league goals all came in one game, so that skews the statistics somewhat.
Back in the real world his touch seems to have left him, and his decisions seem to be the wrong one almost every time (in my opinion). I've no doubt its a confidence issue but he needs to take his chances to impress the boss when given a start, he's doing himself no favours right now.

I think Edin might be carrying an injury.. He grimaced every time he shot it with his left, and had to shift it to his right unnaturally on a couple of occasions. I hope its nothing serious.

fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.