Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
Plus what does it matter if someone hasn't been to the Etihad to watch us, does that mean that their comments are shite? Not only are you in the class of "wearing your whiney knickers" you're also fast becoming a bigot aswell..
What does it matter? Are you that simple? The "fan" that was making accusations about those criticising Dzeko not going to the ground has never been to the ground. he is a dzeko fan, not a City fan. He doesn't give a fuck about City, just about making sure his hero plays every game and never gets criticised.

And you can't see the reason I called him on it.

And then tried to label me a bigot for pointing that out. Come back when you have a debationg point.

Surely it makes no difference if Dzeko is the subject?? He has watched Dzeko and Dzeko is the subject of conversation, so he has a valid input. Did you watch Dzeko prior to his coming to City?? If not, then you have the least valid input than someone who has seen him play for other clubs and country and knows his style/ temperament.

Swp's B, you can comment on City and Dzeko's short stint with us, but it doesn't make you correct about him. It just shows you what you can in this short spell.

I have watch Roberto Mancini as a player and a manager since the 80's. That's why I was super confident he could do a job at City and hence why I allowed Didsbury Dave to 'hang himself' with his silly bet at the end of last season.

I'm very open minded about Dzeko, which is why I also was a little disappointed that he got dropped when he did. A rare mistake from Mancini, but that happens. Now Edin has to play himself back into form by doing the hold up and release stuff first, which is what he's trying to do.
Bigga, you miss the point.

I am a City fan and only care about City. I can be objective and when he plays poorly (as main stream media thought he did last night), I can say so.

A Dzeko fanboy, from Bosnia, that only cares about Dzeko cannot be. As you can see in this thread.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
Plus what does it matter if someone hasn't been to the Etihad to watch us, does that mean that their comments are shite? Not only are you in the class of "wearing your whiney knickers" you're also fast becoming a bigot aswell..
What does it matter? Are you that simple? The "fan" that was making accusations about those criticising Dzeko not going to the ground has never been to the ground. he is a dzeko fan, not a City fan. He doesn't give a fuck about City, just about making sure his hero plays every game and never gets criticised.

And you can't see the reason I called him on it.

And then tried to label me a bigot for pointing that out. Come back when you have a debationg point.

So your hero's City, his is Edin.

So doe's it really matter if he's watched it on TV or at the the Etihad?

The only point I was making is this "Get off Edin's back". You reacted to that as BM being a democracy and people can write what they like. That's fine but you can hardly have a go at someone who is only standing up for his idol and telling him he's not got a clue because he does'nt attend City matches. After all he's probably followed him longer than you.

That's my point.

He, I'll repeat that, HE, not I was the one that stated anyone "hating" on Dzeko probably doesn't go to games.

Go back and read it.

meeesh said:
Dont bite SWP's back..........I will end up sending you some of my chill pills in the post at this rate lol

Can I have some of your chill pills mate, Cos I think Dzeko is wank !!

mancity5 said:
meeesh said:
Dont bite SWP's back..........I will end up sending you some of my chill pills in the post at this rate lol

In the post as we speak mate,welcome to the realist section of Bluemoon

meeesh said:
Benarbia said:
At home, upfront with a striker running off him and he was still gash. Get rid he's about as useful as a car with no wheels

PMSL

Plus one, Bernabia welcome back to your favorite thread :D. Five of you made a clear to all of us that Edin is not to be a part of MCFC brilliant future and we understood you completely.

Now, retire from this thread until the next game.

Video below, Edin vs Agger-Skrtel last night
http://source.ba/clanak/108676775050/sport/Džeko pokazao balkanski temperament

ban-mcfc said:
fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.

Hear hear!

ban-mcfc said:
fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.
You can fuck off. This is a forum and criticism (when justified) is allowed thanks all the same.

meeesh said:
mancity5 said:
meeesh said:

In the post as we speak mate,welcome to the realist section of Bluemoon

Nice 1 mate, While were at it, I think Kolarov is wank also :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.