Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

One the hand i can't wait til he scores because then we'll start to see the real Edin Dzeko

... but on the other hand, i sort of dread it because this thread will kick off BIG TIME with the Bosnians shoving it down everyone's throats.

The Flash said:
Edin Dzeko. The new Richard Edghill?

I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!

SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
What does it matter? Are you that simple? The "fan" that was making accusations about those criticising Dzeko not going to the ground has never been to the ground. he is a dzeko fan, not a City fan. He doesn't give a fuck about City, just about making sure his hero plays every game and never gets criticised.

And you can't see the reason I called him on it.

And then tried to label me a bigot for pointing that out. Come back when you have a debationg point.

Surely it makes no difference if Dzeko is the subject?? He has watched Dzeko and Dzeko is the subject of conversation, so he has a valid input. Did you watch Dzeko prior to his coming to City?? If not, then you have the least valid input than someone who has seen him play for other clubs and country and knows his style/ temperament.

Swp's B, you can comment on City and Dzeko's short stint with us, but it doesn't make you correct about him. It just shows you what you can in this short spell.

I have watch Roberto Mancini as a player and a manager since the 80's. That's why I was super confident he could do a job at City and hence why I allowed Didsbury Dave to 'hang himself' with his silly bet at the end of last season.

I'm very open minded about Dzeko, which is why I also was a little disappointed that he got dropped when he did. A rare mistake from Mancini, but that happens. Now Edin has to play himself back into form by doing the hold up and release stuff first, which is what he's trying to do.
Bigga, you miss the point.

I am a City fan and only care about City. I can be objective and when he plays poorly (as main stream media thought he did last night), I can say so.

A Dzeko fanboy, from Bosnia, that only cares about Dzeko cannot be. As you can see in this thread.

Nah, kidda. For once YOU miss the point.

I highlighted the comparison of watching Mancini hoping you would understand. So I'll use another similar example.

There were many on here telling us how 'gash' RM was as a manager. What happened given time to work on his sh*t??

There is no difference with Dzeko's current situation.

Time.

SWP's back said:
ban-mcfc said:
fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.
You can fuck off. This is a forum and criticism (when justified) is allowed thanks all the same.
my thoughts too. forums are here for discussions, opinions and criticism. nobody's forcing you to read or write on it.

mancity5 said:
The Flash said:

I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!
Same here. I cheered him all game. Sang his name. It's what fans do at the game. But surely we are allowed to mention the elephant in the room on here.

mancity5 said:
The Flash said:

this is true, we got behind him to give him a chance. we will do it again too. i don't know how long we can keep it up for though? :(

Thngs didn't come of for Dzeko last night but he put himself about,was more aggressive in his play,unsettled their defence,he didn't score but as long as he is contributing then he's doing his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.