Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
Surely it makes no difference if Dzeko is the subject?? He has watched Dzeko and Dzeko is the subject of conversation, so he has a valid input. Did you watch Dzeko prior to his coming to City?? If not, then you have the least valid input than someone who has seen him play for other clubs and country and knows his style/ temperament.

Swp's B, you can comment on City and Dzeko's short stint with us, but it doesn't make you correct about him. It just shows you what you can in this short spell.

I have watch Roberto Mancini as a player and a manager since the 80's. That's why I was super confident he could do a job at City and hence why I allowed Didsbury Dave to 'hang himself' with his silly bet at the end of last season.

I'm very open minded about Dzeko, which is why I also was a little disappointed that he got dropped when he did. A rare mistake from Mancini, but that happens. Now Edin has to play himself back into form by doing the hold up and release stuff first, which is what he's trying to do.
Bigga, you miss the point.

I am a City fan and only care about City. I can be objective and when he plays poorly (as main stream media thought he did last night), I can say so.

A Dzeko fanboy, from Bosnia, that only cares about Dzeko cannot be. As you can see in this thread.

Nah, kidda. For once YOU miss the point.

I highlighted the comparison of watching Mancini hoping you would understand. So I'll use another similar example.

There were many on here telling us how 'gash' RM was as a manager. What happened given time to work on his sh*t??

There is no difference with Dzeko's current situation.

Time.

Only this.

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
Surely it makes no difference if Dzeko is the subject?? He has watched Dzeko and Dzeko is the subject of conversation, so he has a valid input. Did you watch Dzeko prior to his coming to City?? If not, then you have the least valid input than someone who has seen him play for other clubs and country and knows his style/ temperament.

Swp's B, you can comment on City and Dzeko's short stint with us, but it doesn't make you correct about him. It just shows you what you can in this short spell.

I have watch Roberto Mancini as a player and a manager since the 80's. That's why I was super confident he could do a job at City and hence why I allowed Didsbury Dave to 'hang himself' with his silly bet at the end of last season.

I'm very open minded about Dzeko, which is why I also was a little disappointed that he got dropped when he did. A rare mistake from Mancini, but that happens. Now Edin has to play himself back into form by doing the hold up and release stuff first, which is what he's trying to do.

I am a City fan and only care about City. I can be objective and when he plays poorly (as main stream media thought he did last night), I can say so.

A Dzeko fanboy, from Bosnia, that only cares about Dzeko cannot be. As you can see in this thread.

I highlighted the comparison of watching Mancini hoping you would understand. So I'll use another similar example.

There were many on here telling us how 'gash' RM was as a manager. What happened given time to work on his sh*t??

Time.
Your analogy would be correct but the fact that I keep saying that Dzeko will come good. I have only commented on the success of his performances of late.

I have at no point suggested he should be dropped, sold or shot. Only that at present, he is well below par.

What I object to is his fan boys throwing their toys out of the pram at anyone calling it as it is (that he is not playing well at the minute).

Now tell me where I am wrong and we shall go from there.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
Jnr Kisby said:
Only this.
See above Jnr.

SWP's back said:
mancity5 said:
The Flash said:
Edin Dzeko. The new Richard Edghill?

I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!
Same here. I cheered him all game. Sang his name. It's what fans do at the game. But surely we are allowed to mention the elephant in the room on same.

I have no issue either. My point was that although clearly in gash form at the moment, he never stopped running last night, and he will come good again. What I don't get is those saying he's not good enough for the squad and should be sold!

SWP's back said:
ban-mcfc said:
fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.
You can fuck off. This is a forum and criticism (when justified) is allowed thanks all the same.

it's not though is it, considering he hasn't had a run of games to build confidence.

Time ?

Fuck me hang on a sec,a manager should get more time than a player,am fucking sick of this time,and like Nasri,(needs time to settle bollocks)...get on with the job in hand or get em shipped out.

We are on the verge of something very big here,and after over 30 years of despair and tears,I dont want the opportunity to be fucked up.....now does that smack of desperation enough for ya LOL ?

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:

Time.
Dzeko isn't 'gash', but his form is and nobody can deny that.

What SWP's Back is saying, is that it's difficult to mention that without people jumping down your throat, i.e. some of the Bosnian posters.

The Flash said:
SWP's back said:
mancity5 said:
I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!
Same here. I cheered him all game. Sang his name. It's what fans do at the game. But surely we are allowed to mention the elephant in the room on same.

I have no issue either. My point was that although clearly in gash form at the moment, he never stopped running last night, and he will come good again. What I don't get is those saying he's not good enough for the squad and should be sold!

In all honesty mate, I don't see it like that at all.
In my opinion, he has been garbage since we bought him and hit a little bit of form at the beginning of the season, rather than him being good and now hitting a bad patch.
I really don't rate him & I am sure someone will accuse me of knowing nothing about football because of this. !!

Just hasn't really cut it since he arrived. A purple patch at the beginning of the season aside, his first touch isn't up to the standard required, and he's been at the club 12 months now. I'd worry big time if Balo picked up a long term injury.

mancity5 said:
The Flash said:
SWP's back said:

In all honesty mate, I don't see it like that at all.
In my opinion, he has been garbage since we bought him and hit a little bit of form at the beginning of the season, rather than him being good and now hitting a bad patch.
I really don't rate him & I am sure someone will accuse me of knowing nothing about football because of this. !!

I wont accuse you,coz basically thats what I have been trying to say all afternoon,but it means we are slagging him off,just because an honest assessment has been given on the chap.......aye ok

The guys been in a bad patch from when we bought him unfortunately,but as I keep repeating this aint slagging him off,because if the manager picks him to wear that blue shirt, he gets my support,but patience is very thin now I must admit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.