Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

ban-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
ban-mcfc said:
fuck me the guy hasn't had a decent run of games all year. like somebody else said he's a confidence player, you saw the way he set up the arsenal goal, the guys class and needs our support.

ended up telling some prat off behind me at the game last night for shouting to get him off. wtf have some of our fans become when we are winning 3-0 and this bullshit happens?

you could tell last night that it wasn't quite happening for him, he's had a knock and is trying to get back to form but he will get there.

the people on his case can fuck off.
You can fuck off. This is a forum and criticism (when justified) is allowed thanks all the same.

it's not though is it, considering he hasn't had a run of games to build confidence.
Some people would argue that world class players should be able to play well when given an opportunity. It's not as though he was dropped was he.

SWP's back said:
mancity5 said:
The Flash said:
Edin Dzeko. The new Richard Edghill?

I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!
Same here. I cheered him all game. Sang his name. It's what fans do at the game. But surely we are allowed to mention the elephant in the room on here.

But to what advantage pal? He's not been in his best form yet and it's not really been all his own making.

As always on here people aren't willing to give the guy time, what good is there downing a player.

By the way SWP my sole complaint isn't or wasn't about anyone other than the ones that "if you don't score 30 goals a match you're a failure type, not that your that bothered but I don't think your one of them, you just got caught in the cross fire.

How anyone can call Dzeko wank is totally beyond me, loonies all of them, grow some balls. If a player has a poor game then okay say he's had a "poor game", but to keep going on about someone who's forms dropped because his manager prefer two other inform strikers is just shit.

I'll ask anyone on here "What the advantage of constantly super slagging a City player off". There's just NO positives at all, maybe I'm getting old?

Last night should have been the night for him. We hit Liverpool a lot on the break with plenty of spaces open but he was very poor. I think and hope it's a confidence problem. I wanted Milner to give him the penalty last night. There were times last night when he had opportunities to shoot and didn't which is a classic sign of an out of confidence player. The Dzeko who scored the 4th against Spurs wouldn't have last night.

Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
mancity5 said:
I never heard anyone near me last night giving Dzeko anything other than encouragement, although everyone knew he was Wank !!!
Same here. I cheered him all game. Sang his name. It's what fans do at the game. But surely we are allowed to mention the elephant in the room on here.

But to what advantage pal? He's not been in his best form yet and it's not really been all his own making.

As always on here people aren't willing to give the guy time, what good is there downing a player.

By the way SWP my sole complaint isn't or wasn't about anyone other than the ones that "if you don't score 30 goals a match you're a failure type, not that your that bothered but I don't think your one of them, you just got caught in the cross fire.

How anyone can call Dzeko wank is totally beyond me, loonies all of them, grow some balls. If a player has a poor game then okay say he's had a "poor game", but to keep going on about someone who's forms dropped because his manager prefer two other inform strikers is just shit.

I'll ask anyone on here "What the advantage of constantly super slagging a City player off". There's just NO positives at all, maybe I'm getting old?

I'd agree with that.

I don't think he is wank. But I don't think he is playing very well.

I'm currently hoping that this is a bad patch and not the norm (as opposed to the "good patch" not being the norm).

But where are people supposed to voice their opinions if not on here? It wouldn't be great to do so in unison at the game would it.

No17 said:
off topic but still related...what would you people say about Torres?

Depends what you mean really,he got 60 odd goals in 100 games or somert for Dippers,quite remarkable,which made him an instant 50m player I suppose....but the move to Chelsea has not worked out for him and probably wont,however now Anelka (proper goalscorer by the way) has departed,theres one less striker to fight for a place in the team,unless they buy one of course this month.

Dont make it a Torres v Dzeko debate though !!

Sorry but to me he's an expensive version of Samaras.
Consistently now he has the first touch of an elephant, poor positional awareness and shocking shooting.

I'll gladly apologize if he proves me wrong but the guy seems to be completely shot of form and confidence and needs taking out of the team.

meeesh said:
No17 said:

Depends what you mean really,he got 60 odd goals in 100 games or somert for Dippers,quite remarkable,which made him an instant 50m player I suppose....but the move to Chelsea has not worked out for him and probably wont,however now Anelka (proper goalscorer by the way) has departed,theres one less striker to fight for a place in the team,unless they buy one of course this month.

No I have no intention of making it a Torres v Dzeko thread...just trying to point out that change can be hard even within the league let alone coming from another league to the premiership....Dzeko has made progress, only people following him from the start of his career can tell you that...he will come good again...and as I said earlier it will happen in january, be it utd, 'pool, wigan or his favored spurs

and the question was to what would people be saying if Torres was a city player and in the same situation as Dzeko is now...would you be dwelling on the 50+goals he scored for the red shite or going at his current form (he is off it completely)

No17 said:
meeesh said:
No17 said:

No I have no intention of making it a Torres v Dzeko thread...just trying to point out that change can be hard even within the league let alone coming from another league to the premiership....Dzeko has made progress, only people following him from the start of his career can tell you that...he will come good again...and as I said earlier it will happen in january, be it utd, 'pool, wigan or his favored spurs

and the question was to what would people be saying if Torres was a city player and in the same situation as Dzeko is now...would you be dwelling on the 50+goals he scored for the red shite or going at his current form (he is off it completely)

Yea,tough one really I dunno,thing is with Torres,he has done it in the prem,so there is no excuse I suppose.....but if he had come to us instead of Chelsea...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWP's back said:
ban-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
You can fuck off. This is a forum and criticism (when justified) is allowed thanks all the same.

it's not though is it, considering he hasn't had a run of games to build confidence.
Some people would argue that world class players should be able to play well when given an opportunity. It's not as though he was dropped was he.
not everyone can turn up and perform straight away after not playing and having an injury, i can't remember the last time he played two full games in a row tbh.

there were hints of what he can do last night but he's just lacking that edge at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.