Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

meeesh said:
No17 said:
meeesh said:
Depends what you mean really,he got 60 odd goals in 100 games or somert for Dippers,quite remarkable,which made him an instant 50m player I suppose....but the move to Chelsea has not worked out for him and probably wont,however now Anelka (proper goalscorer by the way) has departed,theres one less striker to fight for a place in the team,unless they buy one of course this month.

Dont make it a Torres v Dzeko debate though !!

No I have no intention of making it a Torres v Dzeko thread...just trying to point out that change can be hard even within the league let alone coming from another league to the premiership....Dzeko has made progress, only people following him from the start of his career can tell you that...he will come good again...and as I said earlier it will happen in january, be it utd, 'pool, wigan or his favored spurs

and the question was to what would people be saying if Torres was a city player and in the same situation as Dzeko is now...would you be dwelling on the 50+goals he scored for the red shite or going at his current form (he is off it completely)

Yea,tough one really I dunno,thing is with Torres,he has done it in the prem,so there is no excuse I suppose.....but if he had come to us instead of Chelsea...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol...food for thought isn't it...still it wouldn't guarantee he'd be scoring week in week out...I just used him as an example of a player whose form had been shot to bits...to me he's better than Dzeko yet in the same period he's scored less and really contributed less than dzeko has at city...that change can mess people up...

and i know people will say I'm making excuses for Dzeko but what would his form look like had he not been rested after the spurs match...had he played against wigan and maybe continued his good run...

there are too many variables that have to be taken into account...

truth is his touch has abandoned him, until the last 20 minutes last night he allowed skirtel and agger to push him around, and his form in general is poor but it can change after only one goal...

No17 said:
and the question was to what would people be saying if Torres was a city player and in the same situation as Dzeko is now...would you be dwelling on the 50+goals he scored for the red shite or going at his current form (he is off it completely)
Chelsea fans are slating him.

SWP's back said:
No17 said:

Chelsea fans are shite

I will be amazed if he's still at City for next season.

We've moved on... I doubt if he can.

I genuinely will him to be a success, but there's too many ghosts of the past with Samaras and Jo that are reflecting on him.

SWP's back said:
No17 said:

there are many still saying he is the torres of old and he just needs a lucky break...

Dzeko or Carroll - Who is worse, vote with your mouse

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/blog/2012-01-04/poll-who-worse-andy-carroll-or-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivet ... edin-dzeko</a>

I really want him to succeed and think he still will do so.
He has already overcome a lot of challenges and people doubting him in his career. He has started slowly at every club he has been at and always ended up the main man.
Mind you, when he went clean through in the second half last night and made a bit of a balls of it, I did chuckle when a bloke on my row shouted "Fucking hell Edin, Stephen Hawking moves his feet quicker than that".

dont care what anyone says i love him he trys 100% and just because he is having a bad spell doesnt mean he wont hit form again, get of his back and sing and support him thats one thing you can do to make him play better!

Kaiser Soze said:
Dzeko or Carroll - Who is worse, vote with your mouse

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/blog/2012-01-04/poll-who-worse-andy-carroll-or-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivet ... edin-dzeko</a>

Harsh, surely it should be Torres or Carroll? Dzeko has been largely wank for a while but still has a good goalscoring record unlike those two.

MCFCTamsie said:
dont care what anyone says i love him he trys 100% and just because he is having a bad spell doesnt mean he wont hit form again, get of his back and sing and support him thats one thing you can do to make him play better!

exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.