Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

de niro said:
MCFCTamsie said:
dont care what anyone says i love him he trys 100% and just because he is having a bad spell doesnt mean he wont hit form again, get of his back and sing and support him thats one thing you can do to make him play better!

exactly.

I'm sure there were several outbursts of Edin Dzeko last night, and as previously stated, I haven't really heard anyone slagging him at the game.. It doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion of thinking he is Wank !!

mancity5 said:
de niro said:
MCFCTamsie said:
dont care what anyone says i love him he trys 100% and just because he is having a bad spell doesnt mean he wont hit form again, get of his back and sing and support him thats one thing you can do to make him play better!

exactly.

I'm sure there were several outbursts of Edin Dzeko last night, and as previously stated, I haven't really heard anyone slagging him at the game.. It doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion of thinking he is Wank !!

if your opinion of him that he is wank then im sure thatsays more about your knowledge and support of the team than it does dzeko

if you think dzeko is wank i would like to know what you thought of corradi, samaras, bob taylor, bradbury fuck me. but you probably supported utd back then

Totally unfair the amount of stick Dzeko get's. We as fans expect too much of him but what he does he does well. One of his major strengths of course is holding up the ball, there isn't that many in the Prem that hold it better than him. Just look at Liverpool game when he sprinted to get the ball off Skrtel in the 90th minute taking on 3 players then slotting it into Yaya who unfortunately couldn't capitalize.

Honestly don't get some City fans they call players shite before they've even touched a ball. All he needs is a bit of support and he'll get his confidence back.

de niro said:
MCFCTamsie said:

exactly.
This and i'm sure he was carrying an injury,when he stopped he really struggled to get going again.
Boom his name out like never before on Sunday.

Piss funny... Yes your right, I'm 41 now and my memory is going a bit, I forgot about all the years I spent flowing utd, and even if that was the case would I still not be allowed my own opinion on Dzeko.. Have you rated highly every city player that has ever played oh bluer than me?

The player who Dzeko reminds me of most is Ibrahimovic. On his day absolutely lethal but at other times seems disinterested and with a poor touch.

My take on it is this. We play or try to play like Barca. They play 3 small guys up front.

Villa Messi Sanchez/Pedro

Ibra did not fit in to their style and was offloaded.

If we were to replicate Barca we would play

Aguero Silva Johnson as these are the players most resembling the Barca trio.

Would be interesting to watch. So far RM has not played Silva in the deep lying centre forward position.

mancity5 said:
Piss funny... Yes your right, I'm 41 now and my memory is going a bit, I forgot about all the years I spent flowing utd, and even if that was the case would I still not be allowed my own opinion on Dzeko.. Have you rated highly every city player that has ever played oh bluer than me?

was robbie fowler (in a city shirt) better than dzeko?

your opinion about one of the best strikers in europe is piss funny, wank?!?

a fan of utd, real or barca can afford to be so fucking arrogant. a man fucking city fan. a fan who has supposedly seen us at our worse.calling a good player. wank.

fucking idiot.

forevermancity said:
mancity5 said:

a fan of utd, real or barca can afford to be so fucking arrogant. a man fucking city fan. a fan who has supposedly seen us at our worse.calling a good player. wank.

fucking idiot.

A fucking idiot & a Utd fan,, is this all because I don't agree with you, Because you are hurting my feelings now.. x

At least Fowler could trap a fucking ball, so could Corradi for that matter(Iv seen him on youtube) !!

robbieh said:
The player who Dzeko reminds me of most is Ibrahimovic. On his day absolutely lethal but at other times seems disinterested and with a poor touch.

My take on it is this. We play or try to play like Barca. They play 3 small guys up front.

Villa Messi Sanchez/Pedro

Ibra did not fit in to their style and was offloaded.

If we were to replicate Barca we would play

Aguero Silva Johnson as these are the players most resembling the Barca trio.

Would be interesting to watch. So far RM has not played Silva in the deep lying centre forward position.

Mancini sees it as a front 4 when we play, with the four of them interchanging. But I agree with your main point, for them to interchange effectively they all need to be quick, agile, and with an excellent touch because your playing sometimes 2 v 4 in tight quarters.

mancity5 said:
forevermancity said:
mancity5 said:

fucking idiot.

A fucking idiot & a Utd fan,, is this all because I don't agree with you, Because you are hurting my feelings now.. x

At least Fowler could trap a fucking ball, so could Corradi for that matter(Iv seen him on youtube) !!

[bigimg]http://www.familyfishingtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/fish-bite.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.