Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

LoveCity said:
Has this been mentioned from that Ferdinand's Twitter:

Rio
Funny how Man City supporters are shouting 'what a waste of money' to Carroll when Dzecko cost about the same.

Hey Rio...

The City is Yours...
The City is Yours!?
70,000 empty seats
When Dzeko scored!

Who the fuck follows that silly fucking druggy camel mouthed twat on twitter,and more importantly what he spouts....he is finished as a player himself,but not doing a good job in going into punditry,wanker

SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga, you miss the point.

I am a City fan and only care about City. I can be objective and when he plays poorly (as main stream media thought he did last night), I can say so.

A Dzeko fanboy, from Bosnia, that only cares about Dzeko cannot be. As you can see in this thread.

Nah, kidda. For once YOU miss the point.

I highlighted the comparison of watching Mancini hoping you would understand. So I'll use another similar example.

There were many on here telling us how 'gash' RM was as a manager. What happened given time to work on his sh*t??

There is no difference with Dzeko's current situation.

Time.
Your analogy would be correct but the fact that I keep saying that Dzeko will come good. I have only commented on the success of his performances of late.

I have at no point suggested he should be dropped, sold or shot. Only that at present, he is well below par.

What I object to is his fan boys throwing their toys out of the pram at anyone calling it as it is (that he is not playing well at the minute).

Now tell me where I am wrong and we shall go from there.

Well, you're not wrong per se, but I see this situation no different to when Mancini had the minority support here and we had some fence sitters not wanting to shout him out, but not being convinced either.

Same sh*t, different guy.

Nail your colours to the mast, my friend, a la Billy Sheer Rubbish and Mystery Dave. At least they'll go down like an obsessive Captain Ahab in the belief that they're right about something!!

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:

I highlighted the comparison of watching Mancini hoping you would understand. So I'll use another similar example.

There were many on here telling us how 'gash' RM was as a manager. What happened given time to work on his sh*t??

Time.
Your analogy would be correct but the fact that I keep saying that Dzeko will come good. I have only commented on the success of his performances of late.

I have at no point suggested he should be dropped, sold or shot. Only that at present, he is well below par.

What I object to is his fan boys throwing their toys out of the pram at anyone calling it as it is (that he is not playing well at the minute).

Well, you're not wrong per se, but I see this situation no different to when Mancini had the minority support here and we had some fence sitters not wanting to shout him out, but not being convinced either.

Nail your colours to the mast, my friend, a la Billy Sheer Rubbish and Mystery Dave. At least they'll go down like an obsessive Captain Ahab in the belief that they're right about something!!
My colours are simple Bigga. They are light blue.

I'll support Dzeko when he plays for City but he needs to start playing well.

Luckily Balo should be back now. Now there is a striker.

Considering he's been injured, played forty eight hours before and was kicked all over the place i thought he had a good game and he worked his bollocks off
he made the space and took the attention of the thugs to allow others to play in around them

Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:

Time.

LOL... very true

I think Dzeko's definitely hit a bad patch of form but it doesn't stop him being a great striker! I don't think there's a better striker in the PL who can hold
the ball up as well as he does however I still think his first touch needs a bit of work as its sometimes can be a bit wayward. But all good strikers have parts
of their game they need to improve and hit bad patches of form!
Would be nice if he could hit come back into form quickly but all he needs is time on the pitch to get him there!

EastStand110 said:
All of this negative stuff aimed at Dzeko is ridiculous. Everyone can tell the guy is a confidence player, who at the moment is playing with a lack of confidence.

So far this season he has played 1077 minutes scoring 13 goals and also providing 6 assists. That is a ratio of 1 goal every 82 minutes, hardly shocking is it? How many other top forwards have a goal ratio of more than 1 every 90 minutes? He is going through a barren spell at the moment but he will come good again, his previous record tells us that.

He loves our club, loves being a blue, never moans and always gives 100%, he deserves to be here. Instead of getting on his back why not support him and encourage him through this lean spell?

WHAT A SHIT POST!!!!!!!!

Just kidding bro. Makes sense when you look at it like that.

I reaaly, really, really hope Dzeko shuts a few muppets up on Sunday!

That's all.

i still think Dzeko is a fantastic striker,obviously there is room for improvement ,but you could say the same for sergio and mario.lets look at what he does well in games.his through ball to Yaya was inch perfect ,he won the first corner before yaya scored from the second.his strength and fitness seem to be improving.
Im a big fan of Edin and think he could become a Legend at city.
Its hard to be critical but with our 3 main strikers no partnership has evolved as yet,none of them link up very well yet!.it will be interesting to see which pair can do this if any.

He's got an absolutely appalling touch, even when you're bereft of confidence you should still be able to control a ball.

I agree he can be good when he's on form but he's really not consistent enough, apart from the Spurs game he's not stood out enough in my opinion.

Like the guy but he frustrates me more than most in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.