Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Jonny Boy said:
Deary deary me....what is up with people today.
Jonny Boy said:
Jeez, this site never changes
Since you said this site never changes, I assume its people have been like this for a while now ;).

Jonny Boy said:
The man pounced on the ball and then supplied a supremely weighted pass that put us in the Carling cup semi...
Yes.

Jonny Boy said:
...he supplied the inch perfect pass that got us the penalty and secure the win over Liverpool
After a few misplaced passes that did my head in, he had a great pass. Great job Edin. Yaya, however, did 80% of the work including an intelligent run.

Jonny Boy said:
who at the time were dominating possesion and if they had scored could have well gone on to get a draw.
1. They dominated possession for practically the whole match.
2. If my Aunty had nuts she'd be my uncle.

Jonny Boy said:
All this critism is beyond belief...he's OUR player, tries his best, has some poor touches like everyone else
1. We're not allowed to criticise our own players? Have you no spine? Look on any forum on the planet and tell me they don't criticise their players.
2. Criticism is wrong, right? Wrong. This is why we have discussions.
3. No he does not have 'some' poor touches like everyone else....Not even going to get into that.

Jonny Boy said:
look at Yaya, he gives the ball away all the time%
Fucking BULLSHIT.

Jonny Boy said:
I love him, like all our players and find it hard to understand how people can hate their own.
You're getting quite emotional there..Seperate this from reality and realise that no one hates Dzeko. What the fuck???

Jonny Boy said:
Jeez, this site never changes
Cry me a fucking river.

des hardi said:
edin for a brace tonight..... and shut up them blues !!!!
how did that work out??? i thought he was turd... again. :(<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 am --<br /><br />sorry dzecko... you have to perform to prove yourself in this team. any other and i'm sure you'd get games and time to develop. we have to rotate... fact. :(

I too thought he should have taken the pen, but then quickly remembered a time when Robinho was low on confidence and so Elano (the then regular pen taker who never missed) let Robinho take a pen..........it was possibly the worst I've ever seen, practically a back pass to the keeper. If the same had happened to Dzeko there would have been murders on here last night

Dzeko was poor last night and looked like a man that simply didn't want to be there, which he probably wouldn't have been if Mario had been available.

One or two decent moments but the pattern of his game was lose possession or be in the wrong place to get possession. Also looked very half-hearted going for headers whereas at least Carroll looked like he wanted to win them. One thing that particularly annoyed me was when he had chances to close the ball down or put pressure on he either stood there watching or strolled towards the man with the ball.

If you're in a situation where you've not much confidence then the thing you can do is at least work hard and win some ball.

And it's not just me. Here's what the Guardian said:
70 min: Dzeko, who has been much worse than Carroll tonight, botches an attempted break-out by City with oafish miscontrol.

The lad put an absolute shift in playng his second full 90 minutes in 48 hours, held the ball up decently well (yes I know he gave it away a few times) and caused Skrtel and Agger numerous problems especially when we were down to 10 men.

As for the moaning in the ground I heard it but only because there was an absolute COCK sat behind me (block 222) who began his tirade as the teams were read out before the game booing the announcer when he read out Edin's name and carried it on for the next 90 minutes. If you are on here sir as I said previously you are 1 massive cock!!!

Dzeko

Skirtle and agger must be having nightmares about the semis, what I saw last night was a player being pulled kicked pushed with every dirty trick in the book without any protection from a blinkered referee, he stood up to these two halfwits, they the biggest pair of t--ts in the premier league only because the officials are frightened to death of giving any decision against them, watch a rerun of that game and see how much work edin got through under a lot of provocation. Great performance from a guy who plays on confidence but is trying his hardest to recapture.

Was glad Bobby gave him another chance.

But..... he doesn't look happy to me. Good pass for the pen and some other good work, but his first touch is still looking a bit ropey.

But not too bad overall, still glad he's here and still think he'll play a major part this season.

mancunial said:
Skirtle and agger must be having nightmares about the semis, what I saw last night was a player being pulled kicked pushed with every dirty trick in the book without any protection from a blinkered referee, he stood up to these two halfwits, they the biggest pair of t--ts in the premier league only because the officials are frightened to death of giving any decision against them, watch a rerun of that game and see how much work edin got through under a lot of provocation. Great performance from a guy who plays on confidence but is trying his hardest to recapture.

This
How the ref missed the elbow from Skirtle to his ribs ill never know. Did you see him in injury time, at 3 up, fighting with Skirtle and 1 other of thier defenders for the ball. And winning. Just needs that bit of luck in front of goal to get kick started again

mancunial said:

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.