Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

seinfeldgetout.gif

Blue Haze said:

Only seems to care when he's dropped and comes off the bench. Then he's strong, determined and makes a difference. Wins his place back, gets the 90 minutes, and he's as bad as Andy Carroll. It makes no sense.

city diehard said:
One of the worst performances I've seen in a long time. He did sod all, missed an absolute sitter in the first half, getting out jumped by fcukin Glen Whelan and was on balance fcukin useless. Sell him fast, simply not good enough.

I think everyone in the entire team was poor in this match. Dzeko did look very poor today, but so did Balotelli, Silva, Nasri, Clichy, and the rest of the team. City was very lucky to get the point away from this game, Yaya Toure was the man of the match.

LoveCity said:
Blue Haze said:

Only seems to care when he's dropped and comes off the bench. Then he's strong, determined and makes a difference. Wins his place back, gets the 90 minutes, and he's as bad as Andy Carroll. It makes no sense.

Probably because the opponents are fatigued, then his bad traits don't stand out as much. Similar to Johnson.

de niro said:
its horses for courses and stoke is an edin game not a balo game.

if this is right mate then, dzeko would be glue and dog food now!

Been a big believer in edin...but I cannot keep on defending him

Doesn't look like a footballer recently, this is the part of the season where we need him too

Don't like to slate our players, but for me he can fuck off. He is shit. People laugh at the dippers signing Carroll but for me Dzeko is on par with him & didn't cost that much less.

Total waste of money.

DavidChubs said:
Imagine a striker with Balo's touch & eye for goal & Edin's work rate. That would be some player.

You just described Balotelli lol

Dzeko needs selling. Unfortunately he truly does have the touch of an elephant. He might do well for some teams who play a certain style of football, but he's just not technically good enough for us. Real had a similar situation with Huntelaar.

Replace him with Cavani or Van Persie.

BOSNIANCITY said:
city diehard said:
One of the worst performances I've seen in a long time. He did sod all, missed an absolute sitter in the first half, getting out jumped by fcukin Glen Whelan and was on balance fcukin useless. Sell him fast, simply not good enough.

I think everyone in the entire team was poor in this match. Dzeko did look very poor today, but so did Balotelli, Silva, Nasri, Clichy, and the rest of the team. City was very lucky to get the point away from this game, Yaya Toure was the man of the match.

I don't think either were poor. Nasri was good and passing it well. Clichy gave some great balls in and gave Dzeko a wonderful chance to score. I've never understood why people dislike Dzeko so much but I slowly am seeing why he isn't first-team. I can see him sold in summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.