Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
so based on the previous appearances and today.. it should be dzeko and kun leading the line (awaits shitstorm from negredo fanatics but but they link up better)..
dude, it's clear we got 3 great strikers. All 3 should be rotated, and deserve to start.

AntiUnited said:
so based on the previous appearances and today.. it should be dzeko and kun leading the line (awaits shitstorm from negredo fanatics but but they link up better)..
Odd that you'd say this yet come to your conclusion..

Great performance from Dzeko today, toss up between him and Garcia for MOTM imo.

Great game by Edin...another one.

Pellers made a huge difference with Edin....MENTALLY.

I think it's the fact that Pellers rewards effort, and Dzeko is not an AUTOMATIC sub anymore (it was always that way with Mancini)...

He finally sees that EFFORT pays off. His ability was never in question anyway. To me at least.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Great performance from Dzeko today, toss up between him and Garcia for MOTM imo.

i would say garcia. but ill never venture into that abortion of a thread.

EaglesFan said:

I think it's the fact that Pellers rewards effort, and Dzeko is not an AUTOMATIC sub anymore (it was always that way with Mancini)...

He finally sees that EFFORT pays off. His ability was never in question anyway. To me at least.

Agree with this.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

He came to his conclusion a long time ago, now he just interprets everything through this lens.

Played well again today and got the teams 100th goal of the season. Well played again Edin.

EaglesFan said:

I always believed his performance was a question of form and confidence. Pellegrini has done a tremendous job with the squad.

Celebritykiller said:
EaglesFan said:

Agree with this.

Dzeko has only just broken his record run of games in the team. Mancini played him 10 games on the bounce, it's one of those crap things that starts out truthful then become a myth and now a commonly known "fact".

Pellegrini is getting more out of Dzeko than Mancini did, definitely, but it's nothing to do with playing time.

I've said it before give Dzeko 10 games in a row to play and then judge him. The comentator proved my point when he said that this is Dzeko's seventh match in a row from the start and first time since he came to ManCity. And tell me what has he delivered in the last five matches? Nearly everything u fans asked of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.